Chapter 26

Nine

"Ming killed himself?" Joong asked. Benjamin nodded. "Then why do we kept getting these dreams?" I asked them. "I think it's because the two of them chose you two to continue their story and make up for the pain" Earth smile slightly. Nine looked at them in shock. "Those exist? No way" Nine laughed. "Then how can you explain the dreams?" Earth stated rolling his eyes playfully. "You're right but-" "Heeeyy!" The four turned to see Pavel and Dome. 

"You two out on a date?"  I asked.  Dome blushed at the sudden question. I smirked knowing he likes Pavel. "you can say that" Pavel chuckles making Dome look at him in shock. "Aayyye~ Dome be finally having a chance to date~" Benjamin teased making Dome glare at him while blushing.

"Well since we're done now how about all of us hang out?" Joong stated. I look at him and then at the others. "Why not" I said while smiling. Earth chuckles. "triple date then~" Earth sang. Benjamin ruffles his hair and mumbled cute enough for us to hear. 

~*~

"oh! This mall..." I whispered. "Is something wrong?" Benjamin asked as he saw me being shocked. I chuckles and shakes my head. "Should we look around?" Dome asked. We all nodded. Joong pulled me inside a store that was familiar. "Oh!" I exclaimed as I looked around. "Ming invited Kit to go shopping and he bought Kit a gift" Ming smiled at what he said. "Yeah" I said grabbing the same item Kit grabbed when they came.

"Want me to buy this?" Ming asked. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled. "Now I get why he wanted to buy this" I said while looking at the item. Ming kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna pay for it" Ming said as he grabbed the item and goes to the sales lady to pay for it. I noticed the lady blushing a bit. 

Ah! How can i forget.. Ming is handsome of course he'll be adored by girls easily. I just chuckled. There's no way he'll accept one of them of course! he chose me! he can- Oh wait.. "The two chose you to continue their story" What Benjamin said hit me. Did he date me because he likes me or just because he wants to continue Ming and Kit's story. 

"P'Nine" I turned to see Joong beside me. "ah yes?" I asked with a smile. Joong seemed to look at me confused but then he smiled and showed me the plastic bag that has the item. "I bought it!~" He squealed a bit making me smile widely at his cuteness. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Dome asked as he saw us inside. "We keep finding you guys! Did you ditch us?" Earth scoffed playfully. I pinched his cheeks. "Why are you being a cutie hmphk!" I exclaimed. "That's enough, Joong looks a bit jealous" I turned to Joong as I heard what pavel said. He is pouting. "You're cute too shut up" I said as I playfully slap his face. he hugged me from the back.

"Pshhh~ That's enough now let's go and have some fun!"