Chapter 15

Nine

"Feel free to feel at home" Joong said as both him and me walk inside. "Why do you want me to stay with you anyways? I mean you can pick me up tomorrow so I can come with you" I said as he walk to the couch and sat down.

"I just want to see your face when I wake up" Joong said as he back hugged me when he sat beside him. "Cheesy" I said as I roll my eyes playfully.

"You love this cheesy guy" He said as he kiss my cheeks making me blush slightly. I then faced him and cupped his cheeks. "You did what you promised..." I said to him.

"Ming, they brought Nine back to his room after checking him up after the surgery" Ming look up to Wayo and told him he'll come there later. Wayo nodded as he know Joong needs a little more time alone.

He's glad that Kit's father didn't hate him after knowing about what his father planned. "Ming! Kit's awake!" Ming stood up and ran to Kit's room. "P'Kitty!" Ming shouted as he cam inside to see Kit's eyes were open in half as he look at Ming who just came. Kit was breathing heavily as he look at Ming. Ming then ran to Kit as he cupped Kit's face.

"You're ok? Right..?" Ming said as he stared at kit's face while tears fall in his eyes. "Ming... What if we were given a chance to be alive again...?" Kit asked. "That question again? You asked that before our father's announced we're marrying..." Ming said. "Answer me.." Kit said as he smiled weakly. Ming caresses Kit's face while sighing before answering.

"I will find you and make you happy... I made you suffer Phi... I didn't even take care of you ever sunce this marriage thing happened... I love you P'Kit.. Please don-" Ming didn't finish what he was about to say as he heard the monitor making a long beep sound. "P'kit! P'KIT!" Ming shouted as tears continues to fall ok his face.

"I have to... I don't want that to happen again Phi.. I love you.. I won't make you suffer like what I did before" Joong said as he hugged me tighter and lay his head on my shoulder. I play with his hair and smiled.

"I love you too"

~*~

"P'Nine..." I groaned as I changed my position on Joong's bed. "P'Nine, wake up we need to go..  He'll be waiting for too long and he hates that" I opened my eyes to see Joong looking at me closely.

I panicked and sat up making him chuckle. "That made you awake, hm?" Joong said. I glare at him as I blush madly.

"It looks like you're gonna kiss me!" I stated. "Well why not?" Joong said as he leaned closer to me. I placed my hand on his lips as I push him. "I haven't brushed my teeth" I said as I sat up and ran to the bathroom. I heard him chuckle making me groan.

"Have some breakfast first P" I nodded as I sat in front of him. He gave me my breakfast and we started eating. "Where are we going by the way?" I asked him as I grab a bite. "We'll be meeting P'earth on the café near here" Joong said.

"Why?" I ask him. "You'll found out." Joong said. I just nodded.

~*~

Me and Joong walk inside the café hand in hand. "I knew you'll bring Nine' i turned to see Earth with Benjamin. " Why can't I? Beside he needs to know about them too" Joong said. "Them?" I asked Joong. Joong nodded.

We all sat on a four seated table. "Why do you wanna know about Ming and Kit's story?" Earth asked. My eyes widened and looked at Joong. "Why did you look up to then from Earth?" I asked Joong. "Our dreams... Aren't complete... I wanna know the real story" Joong said. I gulped as I look at Earth. How can he know about Ming and Kit so easily? Especially Kit?!

Kit is a son of the greatest Mafia! Its not easy to search up everything about him! "I know you're probably asking how he searched everything about Kit... To answer that question... Kit is one of my family" My eyes widened as I look at Benjamin. "WHAT?!" I said in shock. "That's why I'm also here" Benjamin said.

"Now P'earth and P'Benjamin... Pls tell us every story you know about Ming and Kit" Joong said. Earth and Benjamin look at each other before showing us a picture of the two. Ming smiling in the oic while Kit looking away. And another one, Kit smiling awkwardly or nervous.while Ming is looking annoyed. "The first one is the pic of them after they knew each other for a month and the second one is the pic of them a week before their marriage ceremony starts... Now let me tell you their story"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐... 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚝, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙?