Chapter 11

Nine

Me and Benjamin decided to buy some ingredients for the cooking club for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the celebration of the school's anniversary and every club are allowed to open up a booth for every students to enjoy the event.

"So I heard from Dome and Pavel you're courting P'earth?" I said. Benjamin hummed while nodding as he placed down the ingredients in the cart that I was pushing. "How about you and Joong?" Benjamin suddenly asked.

"What about us?" I asked him. "I can literally see something about you both" Benjamin said. "Do you both have a past?" Benjamin asked. "We don't..? As I know" I answered. He won't probably believe me if I said about Ming and Kit. i do believe that I am Kit at some point.

"You seemed bothered?" Benjamin stated. I chuckled and shook my head. "I am not bothered." I said. "So what are some foods that youre planning to have?" I asked Benjamin. "It's a secret" He smiled. "Then why did you even plan me to join you buy these ingredients" I groaned.

~*~

"P'Kiiiitt~ Come with me at the mall na na na na~" Ming pleaded Kit. "Why? I need to finish studying Ming, don't you have anything better to do?" Kit asked him. "And why do we even have to go there" Kit said. "Just please come with me na na na na na~" Ming said.

"Aren't you even supposed to be going home? Your father might get mad that you didn't come home early and also being with me" Kit said. "Let my father get mad at me! I know he hates me being with you but that doesn't change the fact that you're my best friend!" Ming said.

"But why do even have to go to the Mall Ming~" Kit whined. "Just please come with me na na na na na na na" Ming pleaded.

Kit sighed and agreed to Ming in the end. After kit finishes getting ready he walk towards Ming. "Let's go" Kit said.

~*~

"Ming why are we here?" Kit suddenly asked as he saw that they are in a music shop. Ming knows that Kit loves to anything about music. "Buy something you like" Ming said. Kit look at Ming confused. "Why?" He asked. "It's your birthday remember?" Ming said.

"Really?! Wait what? I didn't notoced that" Kit said. "It's the second year you fogot about your birthday Kit why? Are you also like yhis before?" Ming asked. "I was a loner before remember? Before I met you and before you introduced me to your friends, I was a loner, who would want to have friends with the son of the greatest Mafia" Kit said as he looked at Ming. "I would" Ming said as he look at Kit.

Kit Blushed and continued searching for what kind of stuff he wants to buy. "P'Kit! Let's eat at your favorite restaurant after this!" Ming said as he followed Kit.

I woke up and smiled. "If Joong can be that sweet theen why did he change? Why did he became cold to Kit?" I mumbled. I look at my clock to see if I have some more minutes to prepare and I still do.

~*~

I walk around the grounds looking for Dome and the others. I decided to find the booth of the cooking just maybe Benjamin is there and there's a chance the other's are there.

"Benjamij have you seen Dome and the others?" I ask Benjamin as I arrived at their booth. "Oh Hi P'earth" I greeted him. "Dome is with Pavel because that dude pulled him, probably wanting some time alone with Dome" Earth said. "Oooohh" I said.

"How about you go with Joong?" Benjamin asked. I blushed at what he said. Why does Joong make me blush these days?

"Ohohoho~ Blushing are we?" Benjamin teased. I glared at him. Both of them laughed at my reaction. "I see another couple will be born!~" Benjamin said. "What's up with you guys teasing me with Joong" I said and pouted.

"That's cute~" The three of us turned to see Joong at my back making my eyes widened. "What's cute?" I ask him. "You pouting."