Chapter 7

"Bro you were spacing out 
you ok?" Pavel asked. Joong just nodded. I turned to look at the window to see it was raining. "I didn't know it will rain today..." I mumbled. "The food is ready" We heard Benjamin shouted.

We walk towards the dining table and sat down. "Thanks for the food!" Joong said and started eating. We all shook our heads at the sight. "There has been a rumor around the campus" Earth started. We all look at him. "I just heard this last week and then I decided to search it all up" Earh added. "What is it about?" Pavel asked.

"It's about the son of the geatest mafia and the son of the richest man in thailand died" Earth said. After Earth said that I became silent and bit my lip. "Why is it going around the whole campus?" Benjamin asked.

"It's because both of them were known the famous best friends in the campus that became strangers before they died" Earth said. "Ohk...? So what about it?" Dome asked. "I heard that the two can't be separated but then after hearing that both of them were getting married, the two were never seen being together but after a few weeks they heard that the son of the mafia died saving the son of the rich man" Earth said. I looked at Joong who's breathing heavily

"Bro even I would do that to Benjamin" Pavel said. "But what was the reason why they became strangers to each other after hearing that they are getting married?" Benjamin asked. "Maybe it's because one of them is in love" My head starts hurting as Dome said that. I saw Joing grabbed his head and winced. "Joong? Are you ok?" We all asked. Then we heard a thunder making Joong groan and dropped his spoon before looking down while both of his hands grabbed his hair.

I quickly ran to Joong and grabbed his hands. He was crying. I then hugged him tight and rubbed his back. "Shh... Shh... We're here, I'm here..." I said as I rubbed his back smoothly. "P'Kit...." I heard him mumble before passing out on my shoulder. "Joong? Joong!" I said as I started shaking him. "Pavel, can you carry him to my room?" Ben asked Pavel. Pavel nodded and carried Joong to Ben's Room along with Dome.

I was about to go inside but both of them stopped me. "Stay here nine" Dome said. I just nodded. After a few minutes Pavel walked out of the room. "He's fine he's sleeping peacefully, he's not sick and that's a relief." Pavel said. "Does he need to go to the hospital?" I asked.

"He doesn't, Its just he's scared of loud noise like Thunder, bombs and gunshots and more" Earth said. "Did he told you that?" Benjamin asked. Both of them nodded. I sighed in relief. "He seemed to calm down when you were hugging him" Benjamin then stated as he looked at me.

"I don't know what came to me, I just decided to hug and him and comfort him" I said. Pavel just nodded while the two were confused. Dome then walked out of the room. "He's fine and he's still sleeping." Dome said. "Should we carry him home?" I asked. "I don't know his Dorm..." Earth and Pavel said. "Of course we also don't know" Me, Ben and Dome said.

"Should we just let him sleep here?" I asked. "Well We should just wake him up so I can-" "Benjamin can sleep at mine so we can't disturb Joong." Earth interrupted Ben. "But Joong needs some company when he wakes up" Dome said. "I can't, I need to go hom now" Pavel said. "I can't too" Dome said. Then they all looked at me and smiled.

"Fine fine I'll do it" I sighed. "Great! Let's go now, bye Nine!" Earth said and left  folloerd by Pavel. Dome and Benjamin smiled widely at me. "We know you want to get cloae to him and it seems like you like him so I'll thank Earth later" Benjamin said. "I can accompany him but I want my ship to sail so Babyee Nine" Dome said and left.

"P'Ben!" We heard Earth shouted. "I'll get going too then, god luck Nine!" Benjamin said and left.