Chapter 18

"I'm here!" Beam said as he ran up to the four. "Where's kit, he's the only one left" Forth asked. "He's coming, he just got out of his class" Ming said.

"Sorry guys for taking so long" Kit said as he ran up to them panting. "Omg you should not rush yourself! We can wait" Phana said.

Kit smiled at them. "Let's go I'm hungry" Ming stated. The others nodded and went their way.

"The usual place?" Wayo whined as he saw they arrived at the same restaurant again. "Why? It's my fav!" Beam said. "Nope we'll be eating somewhere different" Wayo said as he pull them to a different restaurant.

Ming saw Kit looking somewhere. He stared at kit only to see him looking at a store. "Kit!" Kit turned as he saw Forth calling him. "I'm coming" Kit said as he ran to them. Ming noticed it was a music store he decided to treat him there on his birthday since it was near anyways.

"Ming!" Ming turned to Phana and catched up with them. "What were you looking at?" Phana asked. "Kit's birthday is near... And I saw him starring at the music store, maybe he wants something... I will treat him there" Ming said. Phana nodded.

"Oh this?! This restaurant makes great foods!" Kit stated as he saw where they arrived. "I knew kit will like it too!" Wayo said smiling.

"P'Pha..." Ming called. Phana turned to Ming confused. "Do me a favor" Ming said as he turned to Phana

~*~

"P'Kiiiitt~ Come with me at the mall na na na na~" Ming pleaded Kit. "Why? I need to finish studying Ming, don't you have anything better to do?" Kit asked him. "And why do we even have to go there" Kit said. "Just please come with me na na na na na~" Ming said.

"Aren't you even supposed to be going home? Your father might get mad that you didn't come home early and also being with me" Kit said. "Let my father get mad at me! I know he hates me being with you but that doesn't change the fact that you're my best friend!" Ming said.

"But why do even have to go to the Mall Ming~" Kit whined. "Just please come with me na na na na na na na" Ming pleaded.

Kit sighed and agreed to Ming in the end. After kit finishes getting ready he walk towards Ming. "Let's go" Kit said.

~*~

"Ming why are we here?" Kit suddenly asked as he saw that they are in a music shop. Ming knows that Kit loves to anything about music. "Buy something you like" Ming said. Kit look at Ming confused. "Why?" He asked. "It's your birthday remember?" Ming said.

"Really?! Wait what? I didn't notoced that" Kit said. "It's the second year you fogot about your birthday Kit why? Are you also like yhis before?" Ming asked. "I was a loner before remember? Before I met you and before you introduced me to your friends, I was a loner, who would want to have friends with the son of the greatest Mafia" Kit said as he looked at Ming. "I would" Ming said as he look at Kit.

Kit Blushed and continued searching for what kind of stuff he wants to buy. "P'Kit! Let's eat at your favorite restaurant after this!" Ming said as he followed Kit.

"OMG! Ming thank you" Kit said as he walked out carrying the gift Ming bought for him. "That's not it, let's go to your fav restaurant" Ming said as he pulled Kit towards the place.

"Wear this" Ming said as he gave Kit a blind fold. Kit looked at him confused. "Just wear it" Ming said smiling. Kit nodded and wore it. "Will I be eating wearing this? Why do I need to wear this?" Kit asked.

Kit felt Joong's hand holding his. That made his heart skipped a beat. Kit then knew that he was being assisted by Ming.

He then felt Ming's hand left his. "Ming?" Kit called. "Ming?" He called again a bit louder. He was about to shout his name until. He felt the blindfold being removed. He looked around it was dark until the lights turned on and.

"SURPRISE!" Kit looked at them shocked seeing MING, PHANA, FORTH, WAYO and BEAM. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shouted. Kit couldn't help but cry. It was his first rime having friends... It was also his first time celebrating his birthday with others.

"Khob khun khaa" Kit said with a wide smile.