Chapter 23

"Oh Beam! Come in" Kit said as he opened the door wide for Beam. "Why did you decide to come here today?" Kit asked. "Can't I visit you guys?" Beam asked. "Oh but I'm alone here right now. You should've texted me that I should've told you I'm alone" Kit said as he sat on the couch beside Beam. "How are you?" Beam said ignoring what Kit said. "I'm fine" Kit answered him with a confused smile. 

"Even after all that Ming did to you?" Beam asked. Kit looked at him with a hint of pain in  his eyes. "See you're not fine.." Beam said. "What can I do, He hates me.." Kit sighed. "No he doesn't" Beam said. Kit looked at him confused. "He must have a reason why he's like that" Beam said. "How can you say?" Kit asked. 

"Ming can't stay mad at you for too long Phi" Beam said. Kit was about to ask more but then he heard the door bell rang. "I'll get it, that must be Ming" Beam said standing up. "Then I'll start making dinner" Kit said with a smile. Beam nodded. Kit walked towards the Kitchen while Beam walked to the door. 

Beam opened the door to see Ming looking at him with happiness in his eyes but only to change as he knew it was Beam. "Expecting Kit?" Beam asked as he looked at Ming. "Mind your own business" Ming said as he walk passed him. "How long will you act like this Ming" Beam said making Ming stop walking. "Until this end-" "End? Ming you're being unreasonable" Beam said. "No I am not" Ming said and was about to continue walking until. 

"Are you alright with all of this? You acting like this?" Beam asked. Ming turned around and was about to answer but Beam said something. "Are you alright hurting Kit??" Beam asked as he looked at Ming. "I have my reasons Beam" Ming said. "care to tell?" Beam said. "I'd rather not" Ming said. Beam scoffed and walk towards Ming. "you know that Kit can die because of this marriage contract" Beam said with a smile. 

Ming's eyes widened. "I know you're being like this because you also want to hide your feelings for Kit" Beam said. "But understand that Kit agreed to this arrange marriage even though he knows he can die protecting you" Beam said. "Now tell me what is your reason Ming" Beam said as he walk back and glared at Ming. 

"I don't want Kit to get hurt after all this marriage ends.. Once the company is safe.. We'll divorce and Kit will be hurt after he knows my dad just used them just to protect us" Ming said. "Kit knows that Ming...Dang! Kit even knows that he can die because of this contract! He knows his father will get hurt Ming! Are you still not gonna change?!" Beam shouted. "Why are you guys shouting?" Ming and Beam turned to see Kit. 

"Nothing Phi, should we eat now?" Beam asked. "I'll prepare them all now stop standing there and let's eat" Kit said with a smile. The two followed Kit. "Think about Kit's the effect of your doings Ming... Yes you are protecting Kit from getting hurt but think about the side effects" Beam said. 

~*~

"Ming! You should sleep, you haven't been sleeping because of your wo-" "Just leave me alone Kit! I never even wanted to marry you! I should've married someone else! Pa is right! I shouldn't have married you!" Ming shouted at Kit making Kit drop the plate. Ming then realized what he said and was about to say sorry until. "I'm sorry Ming... I also didn't want this! I should've stopped my dad but you know how he is now!" Kit cried. Ming stood up and ran to hug Kit. "I'm sorry P... I'm so sorry... It's just I'm stressed and all..." Ming apologized.

"Ming.." Kit called. "Do you hate me?" Kit asked as he turned to look at Ming. Ming looked at him shocked. He was about to answer but Kit sighed and looked at him again with a slight smile. "I won't annoy you anymore, I wont ask you to sleep early every frigging time I worry about you. I won't talk to you but I'll still make you dinner" Kit smiled a little at the last one. "Go continue your work I'll clean the broken plate be careful you might get sliced" Kit said before turning around to leave.

~*~

"Yo, where's Kit?" Ming said as he saw Wayo inside the mantion. "Oh Ming! P'Kit? He's in your room, why did you ask?" Wayo asked. "I just wanted to hang out with him" Ming said.

Wayo chuckled. "That's strange, it's always kit who's asking for Ming but then here we are right now, Ming asking for Kit aka his husband~" A guy walked towards Wayo and placed his arm over the younger's shoulder. "I may have feelings for wayo before but now I think I'm liking Kit" Ming said. "That's good, no one will steal my baby from me" Phana said kissing The younger's cheks.

Ming rolled his eyes playfully and goes to their room. "Kit~" Ming called as he walked inside. He saw kit on the table studying. He walk up towards him and hugged him from the neck. "Oh~ Ming" Kit said as he look up to Ming. "P'kit, are you busy?" Ming asked. Kit nodded.

"Take some break and cuddle with me" Ming said. Kit looked at him shocked. "M-Me? Cuddle?" Kit stuttered. Ming nodded with a smile as Ming walk towards the bed at sat down. Kit just eyed him. He can't believe that Ming, the guy who was forced to marry him also his crush was asking to cuddle with him. After all the fight of them the past days and months of staying home with him as husbands by contract, They never cuddled or did what couples do.

Well Ming kissed Kit once before. They were playing games at that time even though they were on bad terms. That was the first time they played games together and the first time Ming hanged out with Kit. Kit walked up to Ming and Ming then pulled Kit to make him lay down beside him.

Ming hugged Kit tightly. Even tho Ming was acting weird today, Kit didn't complain because he likes the feeling of getting hugged by the one you love. They fell asleep while hugging each other tightly.