Chapter 30

Joong

I walked inside Nine's dorm as I finished going out with my parents. "P'Nine I'm home~" I said smiling as I enter his room only to see it was empty. I was confused. "He didn't told me that he'll be going somewhere" I said to myself before leaving his dorm. 

Joong
Where are you?

I placed my phone inside my pocket and walked towards my car. As I got in, I checked my phone if he replied but he didn't. I decided to call Benjamin to ask him if he's with Nine. "Yes Joong?" Benjamin asked. "Is Nine with you?" I asked as I start my car. "He didn't tell Joong?" I heard Earth. "Do you know something P'earth?" I asked knowing I'm on speaker. 

"Oh he asked me where kit and Ming lived and told me if he can visit that place" Earth said. "Give me the address now" I said and hug up. I then felt my phone vibrated only to see Earth sent me the address. 

~*~

I walked inside to see Kit hugging the pillow while sitting at the living room crying. "It's clear you like him but why... Why did you hurt him.." I heard him. "Why Ming... Kit did everything but you treated him like shit" He stated. "It's because I want to protect him"  I said out of the blue. He turned around in shock as tears continue to fall.

"Ming... wait no.. Joong? How did you know I'm here?" He asked.  "Earth told me... Why did you not tell me you're coming here" I said as I walk towards him. He walked backward as if he was scared of me. "D-Don't come near me!" He shouted. "P'Nine.. It's me your boyfriend" I stated.

"Really?! You're just gonna be like Ming! You'll find other girls and hook up with them! You only dated me to stop those dreams! You don't have feelings for me" He shouted. "What?! NO!" I stated. "No?" he laughed as tears fall from his eyes. "Once a problem will com you'll treat me like shit! Like what Ming did to Kit! I'll be guessing he lived happily after Kit rescued him!" Kit shouted. 

"He did not! He suffered so hard!" I said as I walk closer to him. "He wished he didn't treat him like that. Every time I woke up when I dreamed about Ming treating Kit so bad. I feel guilty that I want to make it up and treat you like you're precious" I said. "That! That! You only followed me because you feel guilty of what Ming did! You don't have feelings for me Joong!" Nine shouted as he cried. 

I cupped his face. "no no no... I have feelings for you. Heck even if we don't have this dream and I met you through Pavel I would be falling in love at first sight. I would court you until you have feelings for me" I said as I leaned my forehead with his. 

I can hear him whimper as he cry. I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back to comfort him. "Joong.." He called. "I looked at him and smiled. "You ok now?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "sorry for not believing your feelings" He said. "Once something is bothering you, tell me? na?" I stated. He hugged me tightly and nodded.