Chapter 2

Nine

I sat up and think about what I had dreamed of. I look at the time. "ah... I can't be late" I mumbled and starts to get ready. I grabbed my bag and starts heading towards the bus stop. As I was waiting for the bus i grabbed my earphones and wear them. Later the bus arrived and I sat beside the window. 

I then felt someone sat beside me. I didn't dare to look since I was looking at the window. But then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a guy taller than me. He looks like a student. I don't know where though. "yes?" I asked as I took one of my earphones out.

"Are you going to xxx university?" The guy asked. I nodded. "What building are you?" He asked. "Med Building" I said. "Ah! that's great!" The guy cheered. "My name's Dome" He added. "Nine" I simply answered.  

Me and Dome walked out of the bus. "We have the same class time right?" Dome asked. I nodded. "I see, well then it's still early so let's have some breakfast first, I haven't gotten breakfast" Dome said. This guy wont shut his mouth. 

Me and Dome walk towards cafeteria. I sat down in front of Dome. A guy then walked up to us. "Who's this Dome?" I look up to see another tall guy making me frown. Why am I friggin short?

"Ah he's Nine, a new kid and he's the same building as us" Dome said. "oh! Hi Nine! I'm Benjamin, you can call me Ben" The guy said. I smiled and nodded. After Benjamin sat down beside us we heard a lot of people shouting. I turned to see two guys walking. 

"Isn't That Pavel?" I heard Dome said. "Yeah, He changed a lot... We haven't seen him like forever dude" Benjamin said. "I heard he's the President of the student council" Dome said. I watched as the two walk passed us. I don't know why but the other guy caught my eye.

"Ah! He's the vice president of the student council!" I turned to look at the two. "Do you know one of them?" I asked. They nodded. "Do you know the guy without the tattoo?" I asked. They both shook their heads. "But we know He's the vice president even tho he's just new" I heard Benjamin said. "He's new?" I said in shock.

"Yeah! He's also a Junior, Maybe because he's good looking that's why a lot of students choose him" Beam said. "And the dude with the tattoo? How did you know him?" I asked. "Pavel? Well... Benjamin and Pavel are childhood friends, I met Pavel because I saw him in Benjamin's birthday when we were in high school" Dome said.

"Looks like someone got interest" I heard Dome said. "Who?" I asked. "You, You're curious about that guy hm?" I heard him say making my eyes roll. "no" I said. Tbh I am, But I don't know why..

"You'll meet them one day, he seems close to Pavel anyways" Benjamin said. "By the way, aren't you two new?" I asked them. They shook their head. "You two are older than me then" I frowned. I guess I'll be alone in class.

"That's alright, we have the same break time so we'll meet here as always" Benjamin said. I just nodded. "Cheer up!" Dome said with a smile. I just glared at him. "How cute you are" Benjamin chuckled. I just smiled slightly. 

"It's time for class, we should go" Dome said as he stood up. Me and Benjamin nodded and left with him. on the half way to class we separated ways.