Chapter 20

Ming placed his bag on his bed as he got inside his room. He just got home after hanging out with Kit and the others. He grabbed his phone and looked at all the pics he got after Phana sent him the pics fron Kit's Birthday.

Ming can't help but smile at the pictures. He noticed that Kit's eyes were different when they first met. At first Kit's eyes seems lonely and in pain. That's why he approached him. He's glad that Kit opened up to him more and became close.

"WHAT?!" Joong sat up as he heard his father shouting outside his room. He walked towards the door and opened it a little. His father was walking forward and backward again and again.

"Did you check who came inside the company without any ID's?!" His father shouted. It seems like something happened to their company. "So they got passed the security even with out an ID?!" His father groaned. "I WANT TOU TO CHECK ALL THE CCTVS AND TRY TO FIND OUT WHO DID IT" his father shouted before kicking the chair after hanging up.

Ming was about to close the door until; "ming" Joing gulped before opening the door and facing his father. "What is it  Pa?" Ming asked. "Two staffs died in our company today, i don't know who did this but did you knce bought that son of the mafia dude in our company? Does he know you're my son? Does he know your father owns a company?" His father asked him. "Pa.... Kit will never do that and I haven't told anyone that I'm the son of one of the Successful companies" Ming said.

"He might have looked you up and found out about us and now hes-" "PA! FOR ONCE CAN YOU STOP BLAMING KIT!" Ming interrupted his father shouting. "How can I not! His family kills people Ming!" His father shouted. "But kit will never to that to us!" Ming shouted back.

"If he's not the one who does this... Then who! I need to get this investigated before this goes out to public" His father said leaving. Ming tightened his grip on his shorts. How can his father blame kit without knowing the truth.

~*~

"I don't think Kit's family can do that" Phana said. They all looked at kit who just came. "Kit where was your father yesterday?" Wayo asked. "At home, it's everyone's day off, why?" Kit asked as he sat beside Forth. "Do mafia takes day off?" Ming asked. Kit nodded.

"Of course they're tired of searching their targets everywhere and they're tired of finding the ppl who are in debt" Kit said. "So that's what you guys do..." Beam exclaimed. "We don't kill ppl for no reason" Kit said. "Why did you ask anyway?" Kit added.

"Someone died in Ming's company" Forth said. "Let me guess, your father is blaming my family?" Kit asked Ming. Ming nodded. "Well I can't blame him for thinking that...
I mean my family is a mafia" Kit said.

"Want me to help find who did it?" Kit suddenly asked. "What? No! Aren't your family having a day off?" Ming asked. "Their last day of their break was yesterday" Kit said while shrugging. "But if gou don't want to that's fine" Kit said.

"I'm sure my father knows a way to handle this" Ming said while sighing. "He will" Kit said.

~*~

"Kitty!" Kit looked everywhere to find who was calling him then suddenly he felt someone tapped his shoulders making him turn o look at his side only to see ming poked his cheek.

That made Kit smile. "Why can't you find me Kitty I'm hurt~" Ming playfully whined. Kit looked at him weirdly. "Why are you here anyways? Aren't we gonna meet later after class?" Kit asked Ming.

"I came here to tell you that I can't hang out with you later because I have a date" Ming said with a pout. Kit looked at him. "You're gonna ditched me for a girl?" Kit asked. "I'm sorry Kitty... I-" "I'm just Joking! Good luck on your date! Your best friend is here to support you!" Kit interrupted Ming.

"You're not mad?" Ming asked. "No, you love that girl so just go to her, as always Girlfriends are first" Kit said with a smile. "Oh it's almost time, I gotta go Ming" Kit said and left.

Kit couldn't help but cry. He had liked Ming for a long but Ming never saw Kit more than a best friend. Kit ran to the restroom and cried. Why? Why can't ming just like him back.

~*~

Ming's phone rang as he left his classroom. It was his father so he decided to answer it. "What is it Pa?" Ming asked. "There's someone I want you to meet, meet me at the xxx restaurant" Ming's father said. Ming was about to say something until his father hung up. "The company is in danger? Isn't he supposed to be busy? It seems like I won't go to the date" Ming sighed.

"Who's busy?" Ming turned to see Wayo and the others. "Ah I was thinking how can my father tell me that I have to meet someone while the company is in danger.." Ming said. "Maybe for some business?" Phana asked. Ming shrugged. "Where's kit?" Ming asked.

"His father called and he left early" Forth said. Ming nodded. "I'm gonna lave now" Ming said before waving at them goodbye and left.

~*~

Ming walked inside the restaurant and searched for his father. He then saw his father facing someone. An old man and a guy? He can't seem to tell but he was familiar. He walked up to them only to see Kit in front of his father.

"Phi... " Ming said in shock. Kit looked at Ming with a shocked face. "What is this all about father?" Kit asked. "Since Ming is here  now.... Let's get to the point shall we?" Ming's father said after Ming sat beside him. "Ming... Kit I want you to get married" Kit's father said. "WHAT?!" Ming and Kit said in shock.