Chapter 21

"What?! I'm getting married to Kit! You hate him Pa! Please don't-" Ming didn't finished his sentence as he saw Kit walked back from the bathroom. Kit heard everything. Kit avoided eye contact with Ming. He knew Ming likes somebody else that's why he didn't want to agree to this marriage contract but he got nothing to do it's because it's his father's plan.

"It's already settled Ming, His father agreed and besides we need this for our company's safe" Ming's father whispered the last one to his son. "P'Kit did you agreed to this?!" Ming shouted at Kit. Kit only looked away. Ming looked at Kit in shock. "I feel betrayed" Ming scoffed and left. 

"I'll follow him excuse me" Kit said and ran to Ming. "Ming!" Kit called. "Ming!" He called again running to him. Ming stopped and looked at Kit. He looked at him with anger. "Why did you agree?! You know I have a fvcking girlfriend!" Ming shouted at Kit. "I can't say no to my father ming and you know that!" Kit shouted. 

"But have ever thought about my reaction on this!?" Ming shouted. Kit was about to answer when Ming shouted at him again. "You did not! If you did! you wouldn't do this! You won't agree P'Kit!" Ming shouted again.

"Why did you even agreed?! I love my girlfriend so much and you know that too Kit!" Ming added. "It's because.. It said at the contract that once your company is ok and safe we'll get divorced so I know this is about to protect you and that's why i agreed" Kit said. Ming looked at Kit. 

"I can protect myself P'Kit! I'm not a kid!" Ming shouted. "But Ming-" "I don't wanna know" Ming said and left. Kit watched Ming left. He sighed. "I did it because I know that you'll be in danger.. I just want to protect you even though I can die while doing that..." Kit mumbled. 

~*~

"Oh! Kit is here!" Wayo greeted as he saw Kit walking up to them. Ming looked up at Kit and looked away. "Oh? Did you two get a fight?" Beam asked. "I'm going now" Ming said and left. "What happened to you two yesterday?" Forth asked as he look at Kit. Kit sighed. "I might ruin his relationship with his girlfriend..." Kit said. "Wait what why? You confessed al-" "I didnt, P'Pha" Kit said. "Then.. What?" Phana asked.

"Wait, first of all Kit likes Ming?" Forth asked. Phana nodded. "You're the only one who knows??" Beam asked. Phana nodded again. "I mean I caught him" Phana said. "How?" Wayo aksed. "His wallpaper is Him and Ming, and he has an album that is full of him and Ming's pics" Benjamin said. "Oh and the album is the one that has a red heart" Phana said. Wayo grabbed Kit's phone and checked what Phana said and the other three looked at Kit's phone also

"Oh shit he is right but still what's the reason why you two fought" Beam said. Kit sighed. "Our fathers agreed for us to get married because Ming's father wants my father to protect their company after knowing that their company is in danger" Kit said.

"first of all why marriage?" forth asked. "I think it's because Ming's father doesn't want to pay us knowing that it will cost much because we'll be protecting everyone in the company, I know it's dumb" Kit said as he sat on the table. "Then you did not confess?" Wayo asked. Kit shakes his head. "I can't do that knowing he really loves his girl friend.. I also agreed to this knowing my grand parents will be happy that one of their wishes came true" Kit said smiling sadly. 

"So you'll be protecting Ming?" Beam asked. "It can cost my life but yeah" Kit said smiling. Everyone's eyes widened. "But-" "But what? He hates me now Phana... There's no use he hates me now.." Kit said smiling. "Cheer up kit... The next days it will be Ming's birthday I know he can't resist you" Wayo said smiling.