Kang family: My happiness

Attention!!

I would like to remind everyone that this story contain plenty of anger scene. If you can't bear with it, I'm very sorry but please think twice before reading. I don't mean to make any character look bad or pure. For those who read it, thank you very much in advance

This is the first story of 2.0 version of this story collection and will be back with the new characters of the stories. Right now I'm still busy with Wendy's story so this one will be slow. I hope you guys also spare some time to read the new fanfic for Wendy (When I'm with you)

With love, HTJ

.........................................

Bae Juhyun

A famous actress from South Korea, she has been cast in a lot of movies and dramas since debut 6 years ago. All movies and dramas that she is in are really famous and she also won various types of awards either from local or international awards. However, her fans are always curious about her life since she keeps it private. Only her close friends know about her private life. Dispatches also never succeed in finding information about her that make her one of the celebrities that are free from scandal. Besides acting, she also becomes a model of famous brands.

Kang Seulgi

He worked as chief editor at one of the magazine companies. He is single even though a lot of his female colleagues are showing interest in him. No one captures his heart after a breakup with his girlfriend years ago. He used to see her everywhere but they haven't met each other in person. Part of his heart still belongs to her because that girl teaches him a lot about life. Luck not by his side when she declared their breakup after almost 2 years dating. He chooses to focus on his work after that so he can turn his thoughts away from her.

Seoul Publication Company

Seulgi, busy with his work in his office distracted by someone knocked on the door. He gives permission to enter

"Chief Kang, good morning" that is Seulgi assistant, Im Nayeon sit on the chair in front of Seulgi

"Good morning too and how many time that I told you no need to call me Chief Kang" Seulgi playfully glare at his assistant

Nayeon giggle "This is office so it's inappropriate if I address you casually"

"I'm fine with that. What brought you here this early?"

"We got new task from our boss" Nayeon said excitedly

"Wow, what is it?"

"We will work with MIB clothing brand for their new collection"

"Okay, who is the model this time?"

Nayeon snapped her finger "This is the interesting part. The model is Irene. You know the famous actress and model"

"Irene" Seulgi frown as the name sound familiar

The assistant glared at Seulgi "Don't tell me you never see her on TV. She is freaking famous yet you still look not familiar"

"No, that name sound familiar"

"Of course she is familiar idiot, our company also used to work with her but not our team"

Seulgi choked his breath after that 'Juhyun, how will I face you after so many years? Do you still remember me?'

"Yah, Kang Seulgi" Nayeon snap her finger in front of Seulgi make him flinch

"Sorry"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, I just remember that Irene. You know I worked with lot of famous celebrity and forgot which one of them" Seulgi lie