𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄

─── 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄

─── 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌, 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 ───

- IMAGINE DRAGONS

     𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 was a spark born into a world that held no flames for her to fuel. She was born into a cruel and unforgiving world, that worshipped violence like an idol. She was a pure soul, untainted by the Capitol's luxuries, and the arena's horrors. Adeline Quartz was born into a District that held no color, and she brought the whole rainbow with her as she ran through the streets of District Five, happy as could be. 

     She was a strange sight to see, a child so happy in such a tired world, aching for fresh air and to take the load and strain off its shoulders. And it seemed that's just was Adeline was born to do, to become the symbol the world would need to finally push back. She should've been able to grow old, let the horrors pass over her, and live a life that would be unsatisfactory, but enough to satisfy those who wish to live. 

     Instead, she was thrown into an unknown environment, as she tries to ready herself for the coming events, but the Hunger Games are no small feat, they are designed to destroy. But somehow, when she finds herself stripped of everything, the spark born inside her burns a little brighter, as Adeline Quartz sets the world on fire. 

┌────── -: ✧ :- ──────┐

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄

└────── -: ✧ :- ──────┘

────── -: ✧ :- ──────

STARRING: