𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏, 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Adeline did not bother to speak to them, as the only thoughts that plagued her mind these days were the cruel and harsh ways the Capitol had tortured her. The blood had only been the beginning. They did continue to drown her in blood, and soon threw in electric shocks in it, every time Adeline almost passed out. She was so accustomed to the metallic taste in her mouth, it seemed weird when she didn't taste it.

Every day, Adeline grew angrier, and more determined as each day the Capitol thought they were closer to breaking her. The prep team lead her to a room, where she was sat down in a plush yellow chair, wearing a black dress, that clung to her like a wet blanket, and a diamond necklace adorning her neck. The black dress had sleeves of course, to cover up the bruises the blonde man had inflicted on her. She looked to her side to see Peeta, who looked just as emotionless as she did. She gave him the smallest of smiles, and he reached over and squeezed her hand. One of the doors opened in the room to reveal Caesar Flickerman, and upon seeing Adeline, he gave her a sympathetic smile, and she simply just smiled sadly back at him. 

He sat down, as the blonde man stepped in front of her and Peeta. "Reed your cue, or else," he said gruffly, and Adeline suppressed a scoff, as thoughts and memories raced through her mind. She shut her eyes, and opened them when she heard Caesar begin to speak. She glanced over at him, as he was currently introducing her and Peeta.