𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍, 𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋, 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐒. Katniss was listing out her requirements for if she was to become the mockingjay. Finnick still couldn't get the vision of Adeline out of his head, the pure terror in her eyes as the peacekeeper had approached her. "My sister gets to keep her cat," Katniss spoke, bringing Finnick out of his thoughts. 

"When the War is over, Peeta will be pardoned, we have no idea wha they are doing to him in there. The same goes for the other Victors, Johanna, Annie, and Adeline," she continued, and Finnick looked to her with a small, but grateful smile.

"No," President Coin said, and Finnick looked to see Caspian visibly tense up. 

"Yes, it's not their fault you left them there for the Capitol to capture them, who knows what they're going through, what the Capitol is doing to them?" Katniss argued back angrily.

"They will be tried with other war criminals and treated as the tribunal sees fit," Coin shot back, and Caspian spoke up.

"Good luck getting District Five to continue with your rebellion if you let Adeline die," Caspian spat at the woman, who narrowed her eyes at him.