𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑. Her dark hair flows in the wind, as her blue eyes concentrate on her writing. She wears a plain, yet elegant, yellow sundress, that compliments her tan skin nicely. On her right sits a blonde man, as he watches in pure adoration as his wife furiously writes her thoughts onto the paper. A smile graces his lips, and his attention quickly changes, as laughter tingles through the air.

Three children can be seen playing on the beach, two girls and a single boy, throwing sand at each other. The man chuckles, as he nudges his wife, who is quick to look up, and happiness spreads across her face. The young boy looks just like his mother, rich brown hair, and tan skin, but he has his father's sea green eyes. He looks slightly wounded, as his sister throw sand at him. The mother chuckles at his heartbroken look, as he runs over to her, burying his face in her side, making her chuckle, as she places a kiss to his forehead.

The two girls strikingly resemble their father, as their blonde hair flows freely in the wind. Though, the eldest has the exact attitude as their mother, and the other as their uncle, who has always been on the quiet side. They're both quick to rush to their parents, as their father tells them to apologize to their younger brother, who seems to be on the verge of tears from getting attacked with sand. It's such a pure scene to see, as the happy family sits on the beach. The mother smiles, as she instructs her kids to sit down, so they can watch the sunset. The father looks over at the letter in his wife's lap, as he asks her to read it for him, and so she does.

Dear Katniss and Peeta, 

            Words cannot describe how much Finnick and I have missed you! We just heard of young Willow, birth, and we cannot wait for you to bring her to District Four! I know young Phillip misses Rye, as he always asks about when he's going to come over and play again. Eliza and Talia are doing well, though Talia seems to be taking after Caspian a great bit. Speaking of Caspian, have you heard of his engagement to Johanna? My shy brother finally grew a pair ─ I know! (Though, I did press him about it for a few months) Alas, I'm so happy that they've finally decided to marry. 

           Oh, and before I forget, we have another kid coming along, a boy, which I must say I'm quite excited for, it'll give Phillip some company. We've decided on the name Charlie, though Finnick wanted to name him after the name he gave his trident, which I quickly shot down. I'm not sure if he was joking or not, but nonetheless, he seemed dead set on it. I also quickly shot down the name "sugar cube", though did concede to giving him the pet name "sugar cube". 

            We hope you visit soon, and we send you our love! We'll see you at the upcoming wedding!

Lots of love,

Adeline Odair 

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

┌────── -: ✧ :- ──────┐

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬:

└────── -: ✧ :- ──────┘

─ OH MY-

─ we're- we're 

d o n e.

i'm crying i love yall so much <3

─ LUNA