𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞:𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐘. around the table sat all the previous Hunger Games Victors, Annie, Opal, Caspian, Peeta, Katniss, Beetee, Johanna, Haymitch, and President Coin. Finnick went to sit down, and Adeline took the empty seat next to him, folding her hands neatly in front of her. She was dressed in gray, a navy shawl thrown around her shoulders to protect her from the 'draft' Opal had claimed there was in the daft mansion.

"I have invited you all here for several reasons, but first I have an announcement. I have taken the burden and honor of declaring myself Interim President of Panem," Coin told the Victors, and Adeline narrowed her eyes at the older woman. 

Haymitch scoffed, "Interim? Exactly how long is that interim?" Haymitch asked, and Adeline nodded.

"We have no way of knowing for certain," Coin replied. "But it's clear that people are far too emotional right now to make rational decisions. We'll plan an election when the time is right." Alma squirmed for a moment when she realized most of the Victors were glaring at her.

"I have called you all here for a far more important vote. A symbolic vote. This afternoon, we will execute Snow," President Coin spoke, and Adeline scoffed. "Finally," she muttered under her breathe, and Caspian glanced at her.