𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀. With a katana in hand and a dagger in the other, she slowly and quietly walked through the abandoned buildings, making sure no one else was there, preparing to attack her. Two days had passed since the deaths of the six careers, Phillip, and the guy who attacked her on the cliff, and no cannons had sounded since then. Adeline had been able to wrap both her arms, after they had been slashed by the careers. There were only nine tributes left, including Adeline. Districts 3, 6, 7, and 8 all still had all their tributes in the game. 

Adeline had been on high alert since that fateful day, as she currently walked through the abandoned buildings. Suddenly, she heard a crunch behind her, and she whipped around, throwing her dagger at the sound. She heard a strangled cry as she saw the girl from District Three clawing at her throat, which currently had Adeline's dagger in it. She heard a voice call for the girl, and Adeline ran, trying to separate herself from from the voices as she heard more from behind her. A cannon went off, signaling that the girl had died. Adeline ran out of the building, and towards where the Cornucopia was. She turned back for a split-second to see that she had a group of maybe three people on her trail. She started to approach the Cornucopia, as a dagger flew past her, skidding in the sand. The sun was extremely hot that day, and Adeline had to wipe the sweat off her brow every few moments.