𝐬𝐢𝐱 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌.

Adeline  takes in a quick breathe as she takes the smallest of steps to the left. Time speeds up as the dagger hits her in her right shoulder. She staggers back a bit, but puts a foot forward to steady herself as she puts her arms out to maintain her balance. She looks at the District 8 girl, whose eyes are wide with fear as she watched Adeline yank the dagger out of her shoulder. Adeline smiles, as the girl's face turns into a horrified expression. Adeline jumps onto a chunk of land, before throwing the dagger straight into the girl's head, but instead of falling back into the lava, the girl turns into her younger sister Opal. 

Adeline lets out a cry as she watches as her sister, falls back into the lava, with a knife in between her eyes. Adeline staggers back, as she closes her eyes, horrified with what she's done.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE WINNER OF THE 66TH HUNGER GAMES: ADELINE QUARTZ FROM DISTRICT FIVE!" a voice booms out. 

Adeline opens her eyes and looks around. She's no longer in the arena, she's surrounded by bodies. People she killed, her mother, her father, Caspian, and Opal. She let's out a strangled cry, and suddenly her sister gets up, the knife still between her eyes as she runs at her, anger clouding her face as blood trickled down her forehead.

 Adeline screams, sitting up as fast as possible, turning on the bedside lamp on the night stand right next to her bed.  She put her face in her hands as sobs racked her body. She ran her hands through her hair, as tears fell from her face, landing onto her white comforter. It had been exactly a year since the reaping of the 66th Hunger Games, and Adeline felt like she couldn't face this judgement day again. The nightmares had been getting really bad lately, with every person she killed turning into the face of one of her loved ones. Moving into the Victor's village brought her no peace, but at least she was able to provide for her siblings more, and be close to Victoria and Finneas, who had been the new parental-like figures in the Quartz siblings' messed up lives.