𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒. Adeline wasn't exactly sure why they had done it, but she didn't linger on the thought any longer. She looked to the blonde bakery boy sitting across from her, who was twiddling with his thumbs. 

"Peeta bread?" she asked, having given the boy a new nickname.

"Adeline," he said softly, giving the brunette a sad smile. 

"What are they gonna do to us?" she asked, and he took in a sharp breathe, not knowing how to form an answer to the girl's question. 

"They're gonna try to break us," Johanna said, and Adeline scoffed.

"It's hard to break the broken," Adeline said, and Johanna gave the girl a weak smile.

"Perhaps it's for the best they got us, they got some of the most broken souls," she whispered, but everyone heard it. 

"No matter what happens, I love you guys," she said sadly. Suddenly, the door burst open as two peacekeepers marched over to her shared cell with Peeta. They opened the door, as she backed away from them, but they lunged for her, grabbing her as the carried her off, tears slipping down her face. She heard her friends screaming at the guards, but she simply closed her eyes as they dragged her through the halls, opening another door before sitting down to a table. Adeline didn't bother to physically try and fight back, she knew she had to save her strength.