𝐭𝐰𝐨 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

ADELINE TOOK A DEEP BREATHE AS HER TWO MENTORS STARED AT HER AND PHILLIP. They were both quite intimidating, and they didn't seem like very happy people. Adeline mentally slapped herself, as if every Victor from the Hunger Games was a happy person. She looked at both of them as an uncomfortable silence filled the room. The blonde male Victor sighed, before rubbing a hand over his face. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to come off like that. My name is Finneas Freyheart, I will be one of your mentors for this years Hunger Games. I won the 51st Hunger Games," Finneas said, as he gave the two children a small smile. Adeline smiled back at him, no longer feeling as scared as she had before. 

"My name is Veronica Steel, I will be your other mentor for this years Hunger Games. We're just a little frustrated, last year as you guys probably know, it was Finnick Odair from District Four and my sister, Sarah Steel. We were really close to another win, nobody's won since my games, the 55th Hunger Games," Veronica said, putting up a small smile for the kids.

"I'm sorry," Adeline said, her eyes filled with sympathy as she looked towards Veronica.

"Thank you," Veronica said quietly. 

 "It's never easy to say this but, as you know, you two will be thrown into an arena with 22 other tributes. Only one of you will come out, these next two weeks we will be training you and working you to become the very best version of yourself. Some of the kids you'll be up against have been training for this for years. Those kids are from Districts 1, 2, and 4, also known as the Careers. They're going to be very cocky and arrogant, but they're also gonna be strong," Finneas said seriously.