𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐑'𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐂𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐂𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄. It was finally time to leave, to fade into history, and to live the lives they deserved to live. They deserved happiness, and peace. They deserved to live a life of serenity and love, far away from the spoils of the Capitol and far, far away from the haunted and twisted memories of the Hunger Games. It was time to move back to the districts, and just live. 

And so, Adeline and Finnick, along with the baby coming, moved to District Four, moving into Finnick's house, where she finally felt content and serene. The nightmares never left, but they never would. But when you have someone who knows what you've gone through, suddenly the nightmares don't seem as bad anymore. The connection Finnick and Adeline had cannot be described in words, as it is an unspoken love, that goes deeper than just the surface. It flows through their veins, and it remains in their systems. So much death had taken its toll on them, yet they persevered through every challenge, coming out alive.

In any other world, they would have never had been together. Glimpses of other realities show up in their nightmares, as Adeline dies in the 66th Hunger Games, and Finnick never makes it out of the sewers in the Capitol. But, when morning comes, all is settled, as they both wake up to each other, safe and sound. All is well, and all is peaceful in Panem. I'd like to say this is the end, but alas, not even I can tell the end of Finnick and Adeline's story. It goes on for longer, and I can only see glimpses of their future where life is finally in their favor. 

Caspian Quartz is also foretold in the peaceful future, finally gaining the courage to just shut up Johanna by kissing her, and boy, it was a sight to see. It was a love everyone saw but Johanna, yet she embraced it like it had always been there. They moved into the Quartz house, and if you come at the right time, there they are, sitting by the black lake as the sun sets upon it. Their story continues, in a harmonious peace. Even the most brutal of Victors can be loved, just wait till the right heart comes around. 

Opal has moved to District Two, and suspiciously, so has Gale. The two had always been surprisingly friendly around each other, and Adeline and Caspian weren't blind to not see something there. Why there sister would move to District Two not even I can answer, I am simply breaking the fourth wall to tell this story. The stories of the people I've hold so dear to my heart. 

I admit, at times it has been odd, writing from this point of view, while people just read the story they believe to be fiction. The fourth wall is a dangerous thing to break, but I can wholeheartedly say it has been worth it.

Warmest Regards,

Adeline Eleanor Quartz

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

┌────── -: ✧ :- ──────┐

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬:

└────── -: ✧ :- ──────┘

i j thought this was cute, so, why not?

EPILOGUE COMING NEXT

─ LUNA