𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎. The young girl had been shot, but luckily it had only bruised her. Finnick and Adeline had finally announced their wedding plans, but unfortunately Katniss had been away, so Adeline wanted to tell her in person. As she stepped into the room, she saw Katniss sitting on her bed, alone. "Hello," Adeline spoke out, and Katniss gave her a weak smile. Adeline walked over to sit next to the girl, as she put a comforting hand on her forearm. "I wanted to tell you that Finnick and I are engaged," she said softly, and the girl smiled at her. "I'm happy for you," Katniss said softly, and Adeline smiled back at her. 

Haymitch walked into the room, grabbing the girls' attention. "Good news. We showed Peeta your video from District Two and he had memories. Real memories." "That still doesn't mean I'm going in there," Katniss responded, and Adeline squeezed her hand comfortingly. "He's strapped down, Peeta can't hurt you," Haymitch responded to the Mockingjay. "No. This is different. Haymitch, I really don't want to do it," Katniss replied. "It doesn't matter if you want it. It's for Peeta," Haymitch stated, staring the girl down. Katniss bickered a bit with Haymitch for a few more moments, before her feet carried her to the glass that showed Peeta. Haymitch and Adeline were on either side of her, as she squeezed her friends hand in comfort, before letting her walk over to the door.