Chapter 6

Chapter 6- Sneaking Into UA

"IZUKU WHAT IN ODIN'S BEARD HAPPEN?!" You shouted was Izuku laughed nervously

"Umm well, Kacchan was being very aggressive with combat training," he rubbed the back of his neck as you took off the cast and sling.
"H-hey (Y/N)-" you licked his arm, covering it with saliva. His face grew white and stuttered until his arm glowed and was completely healed.

"Try and not to use your quirk so much, remember you told me that you couldn't control it, and I'll make sure you won't" you explained sternly. He nodded and flexed his arm.
"I promise I won't get hurt"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I don't believe him' You thought following him to UA, invisible of course. You know that Izuku will probably not be happy that you followed him, but you were both not convinced and curious. From what he told you, his friends were really cool and you really wanted to meet them.

"Hey you!" Suddenly a human known as a 'news reporter' shoved a mic towards Izuku. You stood off on the side so you won't get trampled and noticed.
"Can you tell us what it's like to be so close to Allmight," she asked, more like demanded. Izuku stuttered our an excuse and ran off.
'Those eels are so desperate for some "tea", thank you TV' you thought jokingly.

"Are you one of Allmight's students? Tell us, what's the symbol in peace like in person?!" The reporter shouted at another human. She has rosy cheeks and a brown bob cut.
'That must me Ochako Uraraka, she's really pretty in person' you felt you skin heat up when you saw her.
'Damn my liking to both genders' you saw the reporter shove the mic to another student.

"How does he varies a teacher, what are you learning?!" She said. The student made some weird motions with his arms. His dark blue hair and square glasses, he was buff too.
'Tenya Iida, the serious friend Zuku-kun has, and the one who scared him at the entrance exam. Life can be pretty weird if you want to make friends' He started to blabber about a bunch of things that you don't understand, but it sounded boring. The news humans thought so too.

"Excuse me kid! Are you in Allmight's class? Wait hold on, are you that sludge villain kid?" You turn to see the Kacchan human that was held hostage by the blob.
"Walk away," he sneered at them.
'He looks so angry, so much anger with a quirk as powerful as I saw before can be an advantage, or his downfall' You took mental notes about him and looked to see a very messy human.

"Please sir, can you get Allmight for us? Also you look like a mess, what's your deal?" You held in a laugh as the messy human walked off and the news reporter tried to follow, but the entrance closed off by some wall.
'Those must be the defenses this school has, very awesome' you nodded.

"Guess humans are very stupid when they want something, like one measly interview is pretty pathetic," you thought. The reporter turned and looked around angrily.
"Who said that?! Whoever did you can go buzz off!!" You covered your hands over your mouth quickly.
'Shit!! I forgot I was in my dragon form! Thank Odin's beard that I'm still invisible' you shook your head and walked off, passing by a light blue haired man.

When you did, you had a big shock run down your spine. You turn to see the man waking towards the gates.
'That was weird, but my dragon instincts doesn't lie, that man could be trouble for Izuku.' You followed him and peaked through the crowd. He placed his hand against the gate, and it turned grey, then it fully disintegrated!!

'Woah!' You thought as the press stormed through. The man walked with them and disappeared from your sight.
"Perfect..." you heard him say as you stood at the destroyed gateway.
'This school is highly big on their defenses, if the reporter triggered the gate alarm, what would happen if they went past through it?' Your eyes widen as you realize that it'll cause a panic.

You saw some heroes trying to push them away, but these reporters were scarier than a Deathgripper.
'These reporters won't stop until they get info about Allmight. But, if they see something else that is popular, maybe I could move them away from here' An idea popped into your head. You weren't sure it could work, but you didn't have another choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Calm down, I know you want Allmight, but back off!" Present mic demanded.
"No way! We came over here to have some amazing news, and we're getting some!!" One reporter shouted. The school was being evacuated because of the alarms and the teachers are trying to stop it.
"These people are trespassing and technically like villains, how about we beat them up?" He leaned to Aizawa, who growled.

"Don't if you want your name to be dragged through the mud, just wait until the police get here," he said bluntly. Just then, a loud roar was heard through the area. They looked up to see the dragon flying down and stopping behind the gate.
"Look! It's the mystery dragon hero!!" The leader reporter shouted pointing at you.

You internally grinned with mischief, like you said before, they'll do anything for news. You let out a low noise, sounding like a laugh.
"This will be more awesome than Allmight, after that new hero!!" They charged at you, making you turn and run off. They all left, leaving Present mic and aizawa sighing in relief.

"Man, that dragon hero is really something, leading them away so they won't have to worry about them." Present mic said rubbing his forehead. Aizawa nodded, but was looking at the fading dragon.
'We still don't know who the dragon hero is, but it appeared when the sludge villain appeared, and coincidentally appeared when the press stormed through. It could be following someone' He thought waking back inside.

Bakugou's POV:

These damn extras, pushing everyone around when in panic, I'll show those intruders who they're messing with! I look over to the window and saw a bunch or news reporters trying to go though the door.
'Damn reporters, I'll show them!!' Then a roar was heard outside and there was a dragon.

'The same damn dragon hero that saved me from the sludge villain, the hell is it doing here?' The dragon motioned itself from out the gate and the crowd chased it, with the dragon running off.
'It lead the reporters away' I thought as the four eyes was on the exit sign, saying it's okay. I didn't listen as I looked at the dragon, who had a grin of mischief.

"How did that overgrown lizard know that there were trouble here? Is it staking this school?" I muttered.
"Or is it stalking someone?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally got the reporters off your tail, and stopped when you heard nothing.
'How can humans run that much for one thing?' You walked back to UA and saw the blue haired man again. You were sneaking behind him until he stopped.
"Y'know, heroes are a bunch of weaklings." You stopped too and stared him down. He kept stand still, his back towards you.

"But yet again, heroes can be useful when showing a warning, when they're dead" You senses something and in a flash, the man turned and lunged at you.
'How?! I'm still invisible!!'  You shifted to the right and growled.

"I knew it, there was someone behind me, show yourself instead of being a coward," he threatened. You came towards him and wack him with your tail, making him stumble.
"Strong hero, but yet weak attack!" You felt him touch your tail and it was grasped.

Both of his hands clutches your tail, not letting go. You felt a sting and saw your outer skin layer ripping off. You panicked and quickly shaded your scales. You jumped back as he stood there confused.
"What the..." Your shedded scales turned visible again and he dropped it.
"Clever, shedding so you could escape, but I'll be back," A large purple hole appeared behind him and he kept on staring at your direction, as if he was staring directly at you.

"So long dragon hero" he disappeared after that.
'Why do humans keep saying I'm a hero? I'm not hero, I'm just a dragon who protects," you thought walking back home.

'And what does he mean he'll be back?'