Chapter 34

Chapter 34- A Date Gone Wrong or Right?

"Soooo, what do you do on a date again?" You asked Kaminari

"Soooo, what do you do on a date again?" You asked Kaminari. You both were walking down in the city streets as you passed by a bunch of people.
"Well, we first go get something to eat, then you walk around the park, after that we could watch a movie back at the dorms?" He asked. You nodded at those ideas and smiled at him as you both walked down.

But what you didn't know was that there was people hiding under the bushes watching you. Yaoyorozu, Izuku, Bakugou, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Sero were hiding. Also Hagakure and Koda were hiding somewhere else.
"Why the hell would she want to go out with Dumbface?" asked Jiro as she watched you two talking and laughing.

"It was because (Y/N) doesn't know a thing about dating, and he took advantage of that" Sero sulked as the others watched and glared at Kaminari.
"Disgraceful, someone shouldn't do that to another who's naive about it" Yaoyorozu said glaring.
"Yeah! So unmanly!" Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's my fault, I should've told her everything about human culture," Izuku sadly looked down.
"It wasn't your fault Deku, we have to tell her of what it means! Or else Kaminari will trick her into a kiss!" Uraraka said worriedly.

The group paled at the thought of Kaminari being your first kiss.
"What are we waiting for then?" Todoroki asked leaning on the tree.
"Right, we'll hatch a plant to keep them not wanting another date," Jiro proposed grinning.

"We will sabotage their date by doing whatever we can to make Kaminari look bad and for them to not share any romantic moments. That way (Y/N) will lose interest in Kaminari." Kirishima planned.

"Absolutely not! We can't do such a thing to them!" Iida chopped the air refusing the request. Uraraka and Midoriya looked at the strict boy with serious expressions.
"Do you want (Y/N) to have her first kiss with Kaminari?" Asked the two in unison. Iida opened his mouth, but then closed it, looking away in shame at the fact that he was going along with the plan.

"You won't just stop this 'date' with that electrical human," they turn to see Dart, Pouncer, and Ruffrunner looking at them.
"What are you three doing here?! Aoyama was supposed to look after you!" Iida asked frantically.

"The sparkling human fell asleep after we did, and we followed you to see what (Y/N) was doing, and we're glad we did," Dart explained.
"You humans may not see it, but the electrical human is clearly trying to seduce our sister, using some kind of mating call and movement to make her fall for that human," Pouncer accused.

"Yeah, and it won't also help that it's almost mating season," Ruffrunner piped in.
"WHAT?!" They yelled, making the trio look at them confused.
"(Y/N) didn't tell you?" Pouncer asked.
"Huh, guess she wanted it to handle it by herself," Dart guessed.

"Then we have to go and hurry! If this date goes well, (Y/N) will probably choose Kaminari as her mate or something!" Sero said. They group nodded as Izuku started to explain his plan.