Movie Chapter 4

Movie Chapter 4- Attack On The Tower

"Eijiro or Kacchan aren't answering their phones, I think they bailed," you said putting your phone back in your pocket

"Of course they will! They don't take formal things seriously!" Iida scolded.
"Let's just go to the party without them," Uraraka said.

Just then, alarms started to be heard an a voice spoke out from speakers.
"This is an announcement from the I-Island security system. We have been informed at an explosive weapon was located on the I Expo grounds. Your safety is our priority and for precautions, most of the I Expo buildings will be sealed off." It said.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you checked your phone.
"Nothing," you said.
"Me neither, the service is completely blocked," Todoroki said.
"The elevator isn't working either," Jiro said after pushing buttons.
"What the heck is going on?!" Mineta cried.

"It's strange for security to be going lockdown like this, that isn't the protocol when explosives are discovered," Melissa said putting her hand on her chin.
"Then something must have gotten through security system and caused this lockdown to happen," you mumbled to yourself.
"How do you know that? You barely knew how to type (Y/N)," Kaminari asked.

"Guess I've been hanging around with Melissa a lot then," you shrugged, making him narrow his eyes at the blond girl.
"Iida, we have to go to the party," Izuku said walking up to the blue haired boy.
"How so?" He asked.
"Because that's where Allmight and the other pros are," he explained.

"Oh thank goodness, then we don't have anything to worry about," Mineta said slumping his shoulders in relief.
"Melissa, is there any other way to get to the party without the elevators?" Izuku asked.
"Yeah, the emergency staircase, over here," Melissa motioned you guys to follow her up the stairs.

You made it to a railing where you turned invisible to look down.
"There are about 6 humans with armed weapons and they're holding the people hostage, I see Allmight too," you whispered to Izuku.
"Right, Jiro can you plug your ear jacks to the ground as I try to get his attention," Izuku said as Jiro nodded.

He pulled out his phone and flashed it to Allmight, who noticed.
"Talk quietly, we can hear you," Izuku motioned. Jiro listened in and looked at you two with a serious expression.
"You guys this is bad, they taken over the entire island," she said.

'Shit'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We received Allmight's orders, he's out teacher and we must follow what he says and escape," Iida explained as you all were sitting in the stairway.
"I'm afraid I have to agree of what Iida is saying. We're still students, we can't fight these villains without hero licenses," Yaoyorozu said sadly.

"Well, let's escape and tell the other pros outside," Kaminari suggested.
"No use, the security here is as great as the prison where most dangerous criminals are held at," Melissa retorted.
"Guess we have to stay here until further notice," He deflated.