Chapter 16

Chapter 16- From Engine To Ice

Urakaka cried on your shoulder as you held her close

Urakaka cried on your shoulder as you held her close. The battle was brutal, and Bakugou definitely showed no mercy at all. Yet, she still stood tall and fought. Like you said. Hell, she even made a meteor shower!!
"Shhh it's ok Ochaco, I'm here," you whispered nuzzling you head against her.
"I tried (Y/N), I really tried!" She sobbed.

"I know you did, which is why I trusted you to make your own move," you said smiling at her. She wiped her tears away and hugged you.
"Thank you for believing me (Y/N)" she said muffling through your clothes.

I trust her.
"I have to go," she got up and ran off.
"Wait Ochaco-" but she was already gone. You sighed and got up too, walking off only to bump into Izuku, and Endeavor again.
"Hey Zuku-kun" you said, not looking at the flame hero. Izuku's eyes trailed on you and grabbed your arm.
"(Y/N) we have to leave," He pulled you away from Endeavor, glaring at him in the process.

He stared at you two before you whispered to Izuku.
"What happened?" He simply looked at you and looked away.
"Something bad," you didn't push it and walked with him to the stadium.
"Oh hey Zuku-kun," he turned.
"Good luck," he smiled. He nodded and walked off.

"And good luck to Todoroki,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"REMEMBER (Y/N)?! ITS YOUR POWER!!" The battle of Izuku and Todoroki was intense too. And Todoroki finally using his left side. You were proud, after what you said, he finally realized what his left side meant. Though, Midoriya was having the best with his quirk.
"Midoriya is out of bounds, Todoroki advanced to the next level!" You got up and ran towards the nurse's room.

"Woah there (L/N)! What's the matter?" Recovery girl asked.
"Midoriya... injured... here to... be with him..." you panted. Recovery girl patted you on the back.
"Don't worry, with him in the nurse's room all the time, I know where he got hurt," You took a deep breathe, and smiled.

"Also, do you mind if you heal the rest, I can only heal him enough for him to walk,"

"Yes ma'am!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coming up next is the engine fast boy, Tenya Iida vs the awesome dragon fury child, (Y/N) (L/N)!!" You looked on at Iida, who stared back.
"Begin!!" He immediately sprinted at you, going around and pushing you towards the bounds.

"Hey no fair!" You spread your wings and flew up.
"Apologies (Y/N), but I have no intentions of losing!" He jumped up to take a kick at you, but you dodged it. He grabbed your tail and pulled you down.
'What's with people grabbing my tail?!' You groaned and fired a plasma blast. He turned and grabbed the back of your shirt, running towards the bounds again.

'Shit! I don't want to hurt him, but I have to,' You quickly blasted his engines, making them stalled.
"Gah!! (Y/N) you play dirty!!" Iida yelled stopping inches away from the bounds, making you grab his arm and throwing him off.
"Sorry Tenya, but I have to show something!" He landed out and Midnight whips her whip.