Chapter 22

Chapter 22- Distraction While Studying

You sat next to Izuku at lunch and was chewing down some beef stew

"What do you think the practice exams are?" He asked.
"I'm not sure, but I bet it's something that involves fighting with an equal, yet stronger opponent," you guessed swallowing your food.

"Yeah I guess," Izuku was about to eat more, but got hit in the head with a tray.
"Oops, sorry. Your head is so big I couldn't dodge it," the blind human said. You recognized him from the sports festival.
"You're the human with the pretty purple eyes," you bluntly said. He paused and you swore he had a light blush until he smirked.

"And you're the oh so dragon hero, the only positive thing in the pathetic class 1-A, such a shame you lost your wing," he said the last part with actual sympathy, and you realized he wasn't joking.
"Umm, thank you for worrying?" You said confusingly. He was then chopped at the back of his neck by someone else.

"Sorry about him, hope Monoma wasn't being weird," you looked to see Kendo!
"Hey Kendo, he wasn't being weird," you reassured her. She nodded and turn to Izuku.
"So if you guys wanted to know about the practical terms, I know it's a simulation with the robot from the entrance exam," she explained.

"Oh really? How'd you know?" He asked her.
"An upperclassmen told me," she said.
"Kendo, what are you doing? We were supposed to keep this so that we'll beat the class 1-A," Monoma said trying to get up, but Kendo hit him again and walked off. You, Izuku, Urakaka, and Iida sweat dropped.

"Weird people, but they're nice,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you don't want to study with me (Y/N)? After we're done we could train together!" Izuku asked as you grabbed your bag.
"Don't worry Zuku-Kun, I promised Yaomomo that I could study with her, I'll see you in a few hours," you said. You probably think that it was because you lost your wing that he was nervous, but you assured him that you're fine with the other classmates and walked out of his room, meeting Inko in the living room.

"Don't stay out too long (Y/N)," she said. You nodded and walked outside. You checked your phone and saw Ashido texted you that she is at the train station. You used the map app to make your way to the station, when you heard a voice behind you.
"Hello," you turn to see who it was, but no one was there. You shuttled and turned back when you see someone standing in front of you.

He had a black jacket on with purplish skin on him, stitches pulling them together, it really looked scary yet cool.
"Um, hi," you said. He stared blankly at you with a small smirk and reached his hand towards you, which you back away.
"He was right, you are cute," he said grabbing your wrist and pushing you against the wall.

There was no one around, no cars, now fully field houses, nothing but you and him.
"What do you want?" You growled, sparks of electricity surrounded you. His hands started to feel hot and you winced at the burning sensation against your hoodie.
"Don't bother trying to fight, or else Tomura will kill me if he sees a bruise on your body," he threatened.

Your eyes widen at Tomura's name.
"H-how-"
"Because I work with him now, (Y/N). And I must say you are pretty like this," he traced his hand against your ears, making you shudder.
"So timid against my touch, makes me want to take you as my own," you scowled at his words. No filthy human is gonna make you theirs. He turned his attention to your left wing, touching it softly and making you shiver again.

"Who did this to you? Was it that Bakugou kid? I'll burn him to a crisp," he growled, mostly to himself. You shook your head and roughly pushed him away.
"Who are you exactly?" You asked, readied yourself in a battle position. You merely chuckled deeply.
'How is he so evil, yet charming too?' You thought slightly flustered.

He came closer to you, blue fire surrounding his hand.
"Call me Dabi, but maybe in the future, you can call me d-" you quickly shot out a plasma blast at him, turning invisible and running off.
"GO SUCK ON A EEl!!" You shouted running off.
'Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit' you turn the corner and crashed into Ashido.

"(Y/N)!! I was wondering where you were!" She didn't noticed the small fear in your face, so you just nodded and grabbed her hand.
"Yeah, let's go so we won't be late," you said pulling her next to you. You looked back and didn't see Dabi, so you relaxed a little.
"You ready for studying Mina?" You asked her trying to change the mood.

She didn't listen as she was blushing that you were holding her hand and was so close to you.
"Mina?" You asked again, breaking her from her love trance.
"O-oh yeah!! I'm fine!" She stood yo straight and you two went inside the train. You let go of her hand to check your phone, leaving her staring at her hand, still blushing.

'I'm totally fine,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, I knew Yaoyorozu was wealthy, but I never imagined this," Kaminari said shocked. Jiro, Ojiro, Sero, Ashido, and Kaminari stood at the gates of Yaoyorozu's house. You just shrugged.
"It's as big as Tenya's," you said pressing the button.
"I've been expecting you guys! Come in!" The gates opened and you guys walked in.

"Woah!! It's so cool in here!" Ashido said. You guys saw Yaoyorozu and her mother walking in.
"It's nice to meet you!! Momo told us about you, please have some tea!!" You all sat down on the big couch and took out your textbook.

"So, what are you have trouble everyone?" She asked. Eventually, a few hours past by of your group struggling and learning for the exams. You were slighting out of it from the encounter with 'Dabi'.
'Tomura is getting more allies to be by his side. And from that face-to-face encounter, they're powerful.' You thought.

"Hey (L/N), you good bro?" Jiro asked worriedly. To looked up and waved your hand.
"Mhm, I'm fine, and also call me (Y/N)," you said. She hesitantly nodded and went back to studying. A ding from your phone interrupted you from your book.

Tired Cat:
Hey (Y/N), what you doing?

You sighed in relief and texted back.

You:
Hi Shinso, I'm currently learning some of my lessons right now, you need something?

Tired cat:
I just wanted to talk to you, I'm bored and want to ask you if you want to go to a cat cafe someday?

You felt a small squeeze in your heart for a moment before texting back.

You:
Sure, we'll go on a date

You turned off your phone and continued to study with your friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinso stared at your text for a few minutes, his face heating up.
"A... date?" He asked to himself. He felt his lips tugged upward and a small smile appeared on his lips.
"Maybe she's the only thing who isn't delusional in that class," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for having us Yaomomo, I still may not know fully what I learned, but I still thank you for teaching me," you said to your friend, making her blush.
"I-it's nothing!! Just want to help a classmate out!" She said smiling nervously. You were a little amused of her being flustered and waved her goodbye before walking with the rest of the group.

She clutched her chest and smiled warmly.
"I would do anything for you (Y/N)," she whispered. Her mom called her and she looked one more time and went inside.