Chapter 87

Chapter 87- New Friendships And Bright Future

Izuku groaned in pain as he sat in and opened his eyes

Izuku groaned in pain as he sat in and opened his eyes. The sunrise light hit his eyes and he looked around to see his classmates on the floor
"What... happened?" He mumbled to himself.
'I remember going outside, trick or treating, then something red... and saw (Y/N)!' He scrambled up and frantically called out.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted. Todoroki and Kirishima sat up and tried to remember what happened.
"Ugh... did I left Eri with Mr. duckie?" You groaned and stood up.
"You're okay!" Izuku cried out and hugged you.
"Oh thank Odin you're not a obsessed lover," You muttered.

'Wait, if Izuku said lovesick him was the real him, does that mean-' You were interrupted but Eri and Kota running to you.

"Mama! You're okay!!"

"Mommy that was the best Halloween ever!! You were so brave! With you going 'boosh!'"

"And the pale man was like 'I'll destroy you and others!'"

"But then you were like 'Bet!'"

"And then Bakugou started to go 'Boom!' And Kyoshi was howling!"

"And then Mineta was like 'take that!' And Endeavor was making flames everywhere!"

"Don't forget Tokoyami going 'Dark Shadow!'"

You smiled as your kids talked excitedly and you sighed in relief.
"I'm glad Grimmel is gone for good," You said, kissing your kids on the forehead.
"(Y/N), do you know what happened?" Todoroki asked you as your classmates and everyone else woke up.

"Uhhhh, yeah," You coughed as you remembered what they said to you.
"Mon ami, would you please tell us what went on?" Aoyama asked.
"No! Definitely not! But let's just say, your butts just got saved by non other than the Himbos squad," You grinned, motioning to Kyoshi, Mineta, Bakugou, and Endeavor.

"What the hell Lizard Bastard?!" Bakugou shouted at you. Endeavor just sighed and walked to you.
"You put a good fight there Ro... (Y/N). I hope to see you soon," You smiled and nodded at him. He walked off as Mineta cried.
"We did it!! We saved the city!!" He yelled.
"(Y/N), you are really one of a kind, I thank you for your heroic acts," Kyoshi smiled softly at you. You rubbed your neck and shrugged.

"It was nothing, after all that, I made another friend," You playfully punched her arm as Tokoyami gave you thumbs up and Dark Shadow praising you.
"I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm glad you're okay," Izuku blushed and smiled.

"Deku...." You felt anger radiating from Bakugou as he activated his quirk.
"WHAT DID YOU MEAN THAT YOU LOVED HER FIRST?!"

"Kacchan please, I'm too tired to deal with this,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-You really didn't have to this for me (Y/N), I-I'll pay you back!" Kyoshi stammered in embarrassment. You, Kyoshi and Bakugou were at the airport as you paid for her ticket back home as a thank you.
"Anything you're going to say is not going to change my mind Kyoshi, you deserved it after what you did to help me and my school," You insisted.