Chapter 60

Chapter 60- For The Sake Of Love!

"Hurt my (Y/N)'s daughter's day!!" He flicked his fingers and blasted an air cannon at Gentle, but he dodged it and made his way in the forest

"Hurt my (Y/N)'s daughter's day!!" He flicked his fingers and blasted an air cannon at Gentle, but he dodged it and made his way in the forest. Izuku landed the beam away and picked you up.
"(Y/N), can you still walk?" You nodded and spread your wings fine.

"Good, this man is starting to make me mad," Izuku said jumping up and on the crane top to attack further. You flew up and went invisible to counterstrike. Izuku managed to hit Gentle and you tackled La Brava again.
"That's it we got you both. Stop resisting and give up!" He yelled pushing down on Gentle.

"Please don't fight back, it's hard enough already," You said to La Brava.
'I don't know why but La Brava is making me feel something, like I know what she's dealing with it' you thought when she whispered.
"I love you Gentle," she smiled at him.
"And I too, La..." he started to produce pink smoke and he started to push Izuku.

"What the-"
"Sorry about this Lads," He quickly got up so fast and pushed you off of La Brava.
"I don't like brute force, so I usually edit out such scenes, it'll be best you two to take a nap together," Gentle said walking over and hitting you behind the neck. Izuku saw and clenched his fists.
"No... it's not over yet." He gave them the same stare he gave Chisaki.

"I in haven't lost yet," He mumbled flicking his hands again.
"Why won't you just quit?!" Gentle and Izuku started to fight and dodge each other's attacks as you sat up, groaning in pain.
"Gentle, my love isn't strong enough! I'm sorry!" La Brava cried.
"Your quirk..." she flinched and scooted away from you, but you held your hand out in reassurance.

"Is your quirk... love related?" You asked her. She froze for a moment until nodding.
"Whoever or whatever I confess my love to, it'll get stronger 10 times," she mumbled rubbing her eyes.
"So you really must love Gentle that much," you sighed trying to get up, but your leg was hurting bad.

'If I keep stalling, maybe her quirk will vanish soon,' you thought.
"My Gentle work so hard for this, we've been tighter thick and through," She mumbled. Gentle made layers of elastic and tried to crush Izuku, but he managed to get out and kept attacking.

"Need to help," you said running to them.
"I will prevail now! My goal isn't something that for me now!" Gentle yelled making a ball around you.
"Shit," you growled trying to escape.
"Your young lassie is not stopping, you both should now before events escalate! But answer me a question," Gentle and Izuku were head to head.

"Tell me why you're a hero!" He shouted.
"I'm like you Gentle! My goal isn't something for me anymore, it was a goal my body wasn't made for, but for the people that cheered me on, the ones who acknowledged me! People out there are hurting, so I want to make myself seen as a bright future!" Izuku shouted.

You turn your head and saw La Brava running off.
"Hey!" You yelled, the elastic disappearing so you can chase her down.
"I'm sorry! But Gentle needs this!" She shouted while crying.
"You need to understand there's more than this La Brava! Your Gentle could see more than crimes!" You shouted tackling her.

She struggled, but froze to see Hound Dog and Ectoplasm walking around.
"They're coming, please!" She looked up at you.
"Take me to Gentle one more time!" She pleaded. You paused, looked at the heroes walking further, to La Brava, and sighed.

"I'm going to regret this again,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You were the strongest opponent I ever fought, because you were like me," Izuku said finally pinning Gentle down.
"And... it appears that La Brava and your young comrade have become friends," Gentle spoke out.
"They felt a connection with something in common, yet extraordinary, and what we do too," He looked down at the grass and smiled softly.

"It's love," Izuku froze, but held his guard up.
"You love her don't you?" Gentle asked.
"Don't say anything," Izuku pushes down.
"Denial is one of the things many gentlemen say, but deep in their hearts they know it's there," he said softly.
"But she doesn't know yet does she?" Izuku said nothing as they heard you and La Brava running up.

"Gentle the heroes are here!" She said, but gasped when she saw them.
"No... let my Gentle go!" She got out of your arms and ran to hit Izuku.
"He didn't get his tape out yet! He wanted to show everyone a bright future! He's the only light in my life! Don't take him away please he's the only one I have left!" She cried.

Your heart ached at her love to him, but you shook it away and picked her up.
"La Brava-" you got cut off by Gentle producing pink smoke again and pushing Izuku away in the air.
"Zuku-kun!" The floor started to bounce and you jumped in the air to find him. You spotted him laying on the floor.
"Hey you okay?" You asked him helping him up.

"He made me land here," Izuku said grabbing your hand and running back. You stopped to see Hound Dog picking up Gentle.
"As my days as a scoundrel, my greatest sin is kidnapping and brainwashing this innocent girl you see," Gentle spoke out.
"My actions were selfish, I wouldn't call myself a gentleman at all,"

You squeezed Izuku's hand at Gentle's words, Izuku looking at you and back to them.
"I realized... that he was gonna pull a joke in UA, so (Y/N) and I, spared them," He said. Hound Dog simply just growled and picked up the phone that was ringing. They took Gentle and La Brava away.

You stood there in silence and clenched your fists.
"(Y/N)?" Izuku asked worriedly.
"All of that.... the whole fight... it was..." you looked up at him with tears.
"IT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE!!" You cried out shaking the poor boy around.

"THATS WHAT YOU GOT OUT OF THIS?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come one let's go!" Izuku eylled riding on you as you were in your dragon form running towards the festival.
"Mon amis your filthy!" Aoyama said as you picked him up too.
"Yeah we tripped! Let's do Ayoama!" Izuku said as you made a noise saying yes.

"Well let's go then!" He smiled.You made it to the gym and saw the others in the locker.
"(Y/N), Midoriya! Where have you been?! It's almost time!" Jiro scolded.
"Sorry we have a delay!" You said grabbing your clothes and going into the changing room.
"Well hurry up Lizard bastard! All of this would've been for nothing!" Bakugou yelled.

"Yeah your my duet remember?" Jiro shook her head as you stepped out wearing your shirt.
"Don't worry I'm here now, just have some jitters," you said.
"Better not have, no turning back," She have you the mic and the class walked on stage.
"Don't be afraid (Y/N)," she whispered to you, making you smile at her.

"I will, but I'll hide it for Eri,"
________________________________
Aaaaaaaaahhhh sorry if this is short, I honestly don't know how to write out the concert scene, but I'll try to.

Also last chapter, y'all are horny as fuk-