Chapter 33

Chapter 33- Family Back Together... Kinda

"Toothless! (Y/N)! They're hatching!" You and your dad stopped playing and ran to see your mom excitedly watching the three eggs moving

"Hatching? They're coming?!" You asked excitedly. Your mom nodded as one of the eggs cracked, and a blue eye peaked out.

You gasped as the egg broke and a baby dragon fell out, looking tired and confused.
"Look at that (Y/N), meet your baby sister, Dart," your dad nuzzled your head.
"Hi Dart, I'm (Y/N), your big sister!," you smiled. She just looked at you and yawned. Another egg broke and a white dragon fell out too.

"Hello Pouncer," your mom licked the two small dragons as they yawned and made little noises. Your dada sniffed tears away as you stared at them in awe. Then the last egg broke and the dragon got stuck with the egg on its head.

"Woah there Ruffrunner," your dad grabbed the egg shell with his mouth and pulled. Leaving the dragon now known as Ruffrunner waddling towards your mom.
"Aw! They're so adorable," Auntie StormFly cooed.
"And feisty already," Aunt HookFang chuckled at the three baby dragons already fighting.

"And they're now part of the family, right (Y/N)?" You said nothing to your dad and you crawled a little closer to them. They looked at you and jumped on you. You laughed as they tried to play with you, and your mom chuckled as she licked them clean.

"Yeah! Part of our family!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh (Y/N), we miss you so much!"

"I never thought you'll come back to us!"

"Pouncer was totally crying,

"I wasn't!"

"You were! You couldn't stay one minutes unless you cry!"

"Eat and eel Dart!"

You were crying big tears as you hugged your siblings. They were in their dragon forms and they were hugging you back.
"Oh Odin! I miss you guys too! So many things happen, and I'm glad you're here!" You suddenly stopped and let them go, looking at them suspiciously.
"Why are you here?" You asked. They stopped and said nothing.

"Um..."

"Well..."

"We were..."

"Mom and dad shouldn't tell you surprises. Where are they?" You asked smiling. They said nothing and looked down. You're eyes widen in fear.
"You leFt WITHOUT OUR PARENT'S NOTICE?!" You yelled as they shrunk back.
"Who's idea was it?" You asked pinching your nose. Your siblings pointed looked at each other and pointed at one another.

"Mom and dad are gonna kill you! Then kill me! For letting you stay here!" You ran your hands through your hair.
"Umm (Y/N)?" You hummed at Izuku.
"Are these, your siblings?" He asked. You mentally facepalmed because you realized your class was still there dumbfounded.