Chapter 52

Chapter 52- Never Let You Go

"Ochaco, Tsu, Ryuko..." you mumbled.
"Go get Nighteye, Chief Hiccup, and Nightfury! I got this!" Izuku ran to get you, and you reached for him, but Chisaki made a bean of the floor, making you and Eri to go up and he grabbed you.
"Chisaki! they're coming with us!" Izuku's yelled jumping up and reaching out again.

"No... enough... I don't want anyone else to die... I don't want this," Eri whimpered. You tried to rub her back as best as you could.
"Why do they keep trying?" She asked you. You didn't say anything, but you looked up to see Mirio's cape flying up. You felt like time slowed down, finally getting control of your body again.

'What am I doing? I was an alpha dragon who saved others, and now look at me, I let this.. human break me! He's nothing with his quirk, a hypocrite, and a true monster. And Zuku-kun and the others are trying to save us, I'll protect Eri no matter what'

"Because they let go of you once," Eri looked at you then at the cape.
"They're not letting go again," You then saw Eri's horn starting to glow, then the villain that Chisaki fused with got separated. You let go of Eri as she quickly jumped up to grab the cape. You caught her and you wrapped the cape around her.

"They aren't going to give up. Not until we're safe. Even if they die." Eri said looking down. You nodded as you slowly got up.

"We have to trust him," Eri nodded at you as you jumped off the beam. Holding out your arm to reach for Izuku.

"we have to be in his arms again!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eri!" Izuku shouted. He jumped on the rocks falling.
'This time I won't fail. Save them, Izuku Midoriya'
"(Y/N)!" He shouted again. He had these flashbacks of letting go of Eri as she ran back to Chisaki, and you and him meeting for the first time, your smile never left him.

'I let them go once. But that won't happen again' he saw you jump with Eri in your arms, reaching out for him.
'This time I'll hold on!' He felt your body hit him and he wrapped his arms around you and Eri.

"I got you. I'll never let you go," He whispered to the two of you. You let the tears fall down as Eri's horn started to glow again.
"Give them back!" Chisaki went out more spikes, but Izuku dodged and destroyed them, causing a gust of wind to hit, you looked to see that you're outside again the sun shining from your face.

'I used One For All 100 percent? No that can't be right, if I did my legs would be broken, and my injured are gone too,' Izuku thought, then his eyes widen as he saw your left wing growing, and growing and growing until it was completely healed.

'(Y/N)'s wing, it's back?' He jumped to the ground and set the two of you down. You rubbed your eyes and looked at your wing in shock. There's also no injuries on you, so cuts, no bruises, and no scars and blood. You felt completely fine. You turn to Eri who looked sad.