Chapter 7

Chapter 7- USJ Saving

"Breaking news!:

Mysterious dragon strikes again after being spotted running down the street!! Is it saving, or running from the law?!"

"(Y/N)!! What did I say?!" You sunk low into your seat as Inko looked at you after she scolded you.
"I couldn't help it, after Zuk-kun got hurt I couldn't just sit here and wait for him to get hurt again!" You retorted back.
"Also I wanted to see his new friends and I thought they were cool when I saw them..." you murmured pressing your fingers together.

"Well, I shouldn't blame you since you are best friends with Izuku, and him making more friends you do want to be friends with them, but at the same time you know how you wanted to be hidden, and you broke your own rule and you were in public!" As she kept on rambling, you were lost in your thoughts.
'What did the blue human meant when he said he'll be back? How did you know where I was when invisible? So many thoughts' you looked up and patted Inko on the head.

"Don't worry Inko, I'll be fine as long as Izuku is too," you smiled. She sighed and hugged you, reminding you of your mom.
"Please watch over Izuku for me," she pleaded.
"I promise," you had tears in your eyes as you nuzzled your head against her neck.

"Alright enough crying, I'm gonna go and take a quick nap, I'll be outside," you said open g the door and walking towards the forest.

"Izuku will be fine,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are everyone's opinion on the new dragon hero?" Asui asked after Izuku's stuttering about his quirk.
"Huh?!" He froze.
"Well I think he's really cool!! A dragon quirk that can also turn invisible and fire blasts?? So manly!!" Kirishima said grinning.
"How'd you know it's a he? Is could be a girl too!! Or neither if we think about it," Mina thought putting her fingers on her chin thinking.

"Either way, what they have is a very powerful quirk, and it could be dangerous too. From what we've heard, they can be dragon, fire some kind of blasts, and be invisible, we don't really know if they're a hero or a villain," Momo explained. Everyone agreed as Izuku was looking around in fear. That was until Koda motioned his hands.

"You've seen the Dragon hero in person Koda??" Ochaco guessed. He sheepishly nodded.
"Woah!! Did you talk to them? Know about their intentions? Were they scary?!" Kaminari yelled out. Izuku worriedly looked at Koda frantically waved his arms around, a blush on his face until Aizawa spoke up.

"Enough talking, we're here,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are the League Of Villains," Izuku and his classmates stared at the purple mist in fear. Villains, real life villains broke into USJ and is taking over!!
"It may be presumptuous to us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, UA high, in order to have Allmight, the symbol of peace to take his last breath" The mist villains explained. Izuku took a step back and clenched his fists.