Chapter 29

Chapter 29- Getting (Y/N) Back

Izuku opened his eyes to see a bright light, and soon to see the familiar hospital room

Izuku opened his eyes to see a bright light, and soon to see the familiar hospital room. He turned to see a bowl with food and a note from his mom.
'Kota, I hope he's ok' He thought as the door opened and Kaminari peeked in.

"Midoryia! Nice to see you awake!" He opened the door fully and walked in with some of the other classmates.
"Have you seen the news? Reporters are all over the school right now," he said.
"Yeah it's worse than last time." Sato piped up.
"Hey look what I got you, we'll it's from all of us. It's a melon!" Mineta held up a melon happily.

"I caused you trouble, Midoryia." Tokoyami said as Bakugou said nothing and leaned against a wall in the corner.
"No, I did this to myself. Did everyone from class 1-A come to visit?" Izuku asked. They looked down as Iida spoke up.
"Jirou and Hagakure are still out from the poisonous gas. Yaoyorozu got really injured on the head too and is in the hospital too, she woke up yesterday." He said.

"There's only 16 of us right now," Uraraka said sadly.
"Because (Y/N) was captured.." Todoroki mumbled.
"He knows!" Mina shouted nervously to him. Izuku's eyes started to water as he remembered what you said before you were taken.

"Please... stay here.... Zuku-kun..."

"All Might told me there are always people beyond our reach, that we can't protect, even though we want to." The class was silent as Izuku started to cry.
"Which is why we have to save the people beyond our reach. I was so close to being able to save her...I needed to save her... I had too...My body wouldn't move, I couldn't save someone who was right in front of me..someone who always saved me, why couldn't I have done the same this time?" He choked out.

Kirishima stares down at Izuku and sighed.
"All right, then let's go get her." The class stared at him with confusion and shock.
"I was here yesterday, and so was Todoroki. We overheard Yaoyorozu talking to AllMight and an officer. She had created a tracker and placed it on a Nomu, and it came with a remote that could read where the villain was." He explained.

"Kirishima, You're planning on asking her to make another one, aren't you?" Iida looked down, causing Todoroki to look at him,
"And what about it?" He asked. Iida clenched his teeth.
"You should listen to what AllMight said, we have to leave this to the professionals! It's not the right time for us to get involved in this!" Iida shouted, making Kirishima angry.

"Maybe but all I know is that at camp, I couldn't do anything. I heard my friend was targeted and I just stood there helpless, so if I stand by now, how am I supposed to call myself a hero or a man?!" Kirishima shouted.
"Dude calm down, we're in a hospital." He shushed him.

"All of you, just listen to me for a minute...I know what you're saying is right, but still!" He extends his arm out to Izuku,
"Come on Midoriya, she's still within your reach, our reach...we can save (Y/N)!"