Special chapter #1

Fun facts

- The Oki siblings share one brain cell.

- (Y/n) has a very weak immune system

- (Y/n) was already a math genius halfway through primary school.

- Senku inspired (Y/n) to get hooked into science.

- Believe me when I say this. In her second year in middle school, She got rejected by her crush for being such a smarty-pants.

- The Oki siblings live with their grandparents since their parents died when they were younger.

- (Y/n) was a dumb dumb before the siblings met Senku.

- (Y/n) started calling Yuzuriha Yuzu-Nee when Taiju said he likes the said girl.

- Her mind started opening up to science in her first year in middle school.

- Taiju accidentally heard her in her room that she has a crush on someone. They made an agreement that when Taiju confesses to Yuzuriha, she'll tell him who the guy is and confess to the guy at the same day. (But did the so called indirect confession that was still not waiting for an answer in chapter 9)

- (Y/n) realized her feeling for Senku when she felt that he likes Yuzuriha. (But he doesn't)

- (Y/n)'s crack is wrapped around her neck like a choker

- One time (Y/n) broke Taiju's favorite baseball bat when they were little and the older Oki did get a little mad. But (Y/n) came running down to him with tears, hugging him and apologising billions of times, even giving him her cuddle toy. Taiju laughed at her antics tho and forgave her with head pats.

- The siblings went to an argument once and didn't talk for two weeks until (Y/n) did the same thing when they were kids and ended up getting head pats as forgiveness.