Chapter XIV

3rd Person's Perspective

It was morning already and the two of them walked towards their destination with the sick girl, on a leash again on Kohaku's back, sleeping. 

When they arrived, The Blonde put the fellow female down having Senku support her up. 

"Hot water?" He asked as Kohaku took a big jar.

"Yeah." She replied, filling the big jar with the hot water from the springs. "I take it home to make a hot spring bath. for healing purposes."

Senku observed her. He didn't really believe her when she said it was for healing purposes. "You look like a ten billion percent healthy kid to me." He said. "What use does a lively lioness like you have with any more healing?"

"I'm not a lioness!"

"Yuzu-Nee . . . Onii-Chan . . ." The both of them looked at the grumbling girl in the male's arms. "Modotte Kure. (Come back.)" She opened her eyes as Senku let her go slowly, letting her gain her balance with a pair of shaking legs. "Aré?" She muttered. "Did I talk in my sleep again?" She said in a sleepy voice. 

"You did." Senku said, scratching his back.

"Ne~, Fanny." She called the blonde. "Do you have a sibling?" She rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Ignoring how the latter called her, Kohaku replied. "Yes, an older sister." She smiled.  "She's a troublesome older sister." She looked up in the sky. "She's been especially sick lately." She looked worried. "If only I could swap her body with my healthy one."

They walked towards the direction where Kohaku's home would probably be. (Y/n) started walking again with a leash on her neck.

"That jar looks like a little less than fifty liters." Senku said. "It's not quite enough for a bath." There was silence in a few moments until he spoke again. "How many trips do you make with that heavy-ass jar?"

"Hah, it's just a part of my daily training." She said. "I'm a lot stronger thanks to it, too." She looked at the two scientists behind her. "I should be grateful to her---"

She got cut off due to the fact that she was about to slip, almost dropping the jar. But thanks to Senku, having a little pull on the female scientist's leash, it was saved.

"You haven't fully recovered yet, have you?" Senku said, in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. "I can't have you overexerting yourself and dying on us." He looked at her. "Hand it over."

"Senku . . ." Kohaku did what she was told to do. She handed it over to Senku, but as soon as she let go of it, he fell.

"Pfft---" (Y/n) snickered, trying to hold her laughter. But when she saw her crush in that state, She can't help but let out a giggle. "'Hand it over,' He said." She laughed. her laughter got louder when she saw his leg twitching.

"You're the one overexerting yourself." 

"Is everyone other than me and the girl behind you a gorilla?" He panted. "Kohaku, Tsukasa, Taiju . . ."

"Don't bring Onii-Chan into this, You!"

"Gorilla?!" Kohaku exclaimed. "At least call me a lioness! That was better."

"That's not the point there."

Then, the girl had an Idea. "Senku! A go-cart, a go-cart!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Then, it happened. 

============================

"It's Fucking cold but I love it!" (Y/n) exclaimed, holding her hair in place with her free hand and the other for support.