Chapter 6

Next morning Sun was shining and it's warmth were peeking through window....
"Arghhh.. I forgot to lock window last night."
I looked at watch.. it's 7:00 Am.
Xiao zhan walked in washroom and stands in front of Mirror.
"Don't worry Zhan. You will definitely grab that job." I encouraged myself.

He Undone his clothes and stand under shower.

Hot water was showering his smooth skin. But his mind was far away... A handsome figure came into his mind. His rich white skin, small face ,pointed nose and that Rosy lips..
He heard a Knock
"Zhan, Come out soon otherwise you'll be late for appointment."
"Give me 10 min.... Cheng,"
'you idiot what were you thinking about that asshole... He is the reason that you lost a Job.'

He come downstairs , a fresh Aroma hit his nose.
He ran and hugged Cheng.
"Get off now... "
I pouted.
I took a sandwich. While we were done with breakfast. I grabbed my beg but before leaving... I turn back facing him.. He looked at me " did you forget something."
I grinned "yes" with that I pinch his nose and ran for my life.. hhahahhahaha "Bye cheng"
"You brat... "
He heard him sounding frustrated.. oh cheng. i love his grumpy side.

I took a Bus from bus stop to reach my destination. It was 15 min. Ride.  I took a window seat and begin to admire the city.. Everything is Running.. everybody is Running... Running to live daily.. I always felt that it must be boring to live in the same routine everyday but do we have any other options...?
I snapped out of my thoughts when bus stopped. I walked out of bus. From here it will take me atleast 10 min to reach there. I observed the surroundings.. beautiful and peaceful..

While walking I called Shije..
"Hello shije.."
"A-zhan..." A beautiful voice can heard from other side.
"It's almost time did you reached?"
"Yes shijie.. I wanted to know if yuan gave you any trouble"
"Oh never my baby is smart kid. Don't have to worry okay. At evening we will be at home"
"Okay shijie I have to go"
"Good luck zhan"
A big smile plastered in face.
She took Ayuan with her yesterday as she know I'll be busy.

My mouth aGap as I saw a big white mansion in front of me. It was beyond my imagination. Ofcourse they are rich enough.
I reached in front of the gate. There was guard. He bowed at me and i returned a nod with the brightest smile. He smiled bacl "what took you here young Man"
"Sir, I am here for an appointment with Mr. Lan"
"Ohh Can you show me your ID. You must be Mr. Xiao"
"You are well informed" I showed him my identity Card after taking a look he smiled and gestured me the direction. I felt nervous.. I made up my mind and Knock the door.
After a min A lady aged around 45 opened the door. I told her about my purpose she let me in I followed her. Once we reached at room , She told me to wait and then she left. I was busy looking at room it is impressive.
Someone entered inside the room. An old age man but with strong personality. I stand up from couch and Bowed to him. He Nods and sit in front of me folding one leg on other. His Aura was dominative.
"Good morning Sir, I am Xiao zhan"
We were having conversations for
About half an hour. He asked me about my personal information, family background and previous job experience. I realised although he dominative but He is warm. I felt that his warm smile relived  my nervousness.. He asked me Why I left my previous job. I honestly told him that I was terminated and explained him the reason that I met with someone Rich person who misunderstood me.
He was impressed with my honesty and told me to join from tommorow. He then explained me what is my work.

After 2 hour I was again riding in Bus. I was damn Happy that i got the job. now there is nothing to worry. I am dying to share this with cheng & shije but i will tell them at home.  I walked out of bus & decided  to brought some sweets as it is obviously a good news...
I was happily crossing the road then.... I heard a horn.. but before I could handle.. car was too fast and Hit me..
Here I have fallen down on road. I had injured little on my left knee and elbows.

'ahhhh...I screamed with pain.  As I tried to stand. thank God the car stopped on time and I was at luck, the injury is small..
A lady came out car looking worried. She was looking beautiful.
"I am sorry.. Are you okay.. o my God.. I am really sorry You are injured. '
I looked at her she was apologizing. Well it was my fault I was too happy with my thought that I crossed the road without evem looking.
I smiled at her.

"No mam, I am at fault I should have been careful"I assured

I assured.

The lady froze after seeing that brightest smile....
She offered and helped me to stand.
"Ah thank you miss. I will manage from here"
"No please you have to come hospital with me you are injured" 
I told her many times that it is an small injury but she hasn't heard and took me to the nearby hospital with her.
She even paid for treatment and medicine.
"You don't have to pay miss.. It was clearly ... She cut me in middle of words
"
'I won't let you go so easily bunny. I want to know you more' the lady thought.

"Let me drive you home and please don't say No. And I am Wen Qing "

"Ahhah Xiao. Zhan" I smiled

She is so kind. During the ride we talked about ourselves. She is a decent lady.
As we reached She asked me for my number. And we exchanged contact. I thanked her. And happily walk inside home.

Outside in the car the lady was smriking.... 'Xiao Zhan.... You will be mine soon.'

* I know it's boring chapter. Will write better in next segment. Upcoming chapter will be about Yibo's Past.