Chapter 34

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

I woke with a severe headache. I winced in pain as I tried to sit.
"A-Zhan, thank God you woke up." She said and pressed the button on the table. I looked around I was in hospital room. He blinked few times to adjust his eyes. It was sunny outside. He shakes his head as his head was exploding.

Yibo

Yibo...???
"Shijie... Where is Yibo...!?? " He panicked when he remembered those events. Yibo's face drenched in blood.
"He is fine Zhan.. please don't take any stress. It's not good for your health."
She tried to calm him down.
"I want to go with him," I declared.
"You can not leave Zhan. It's not a good idea. I will talk to Doctor first. " She said softly
"No shijie, how can I calm down. My yibo... He.. he was... " I started sobbing remembering those events.
She patted my back.
" You were Unconscious for whole Day Zhan. Dr. Said it is case of malnutrition and exhaustion. He said you can't take any tension. You need to rest. Yibo is doing fine. " She said. Dr. Arrived and checked me
"Young Boy, You are fine now. But you need take good care of yourself and need to take some vitamins to replenish what your body is lacking okay."
Dr said writing something on his notepad.
I wasn't eating properly in those past days and I was in so much stressed. I Sighed inwardly.
"Dr. Can I look for my husband please. " I pleaded. "How is his condition now...???"
I was praying ,hoping he will something positive. That my Yibo is fine.
" His condition is stable now. The injury was not deep. He will be fine. Just 4 or 5 days rest should do magic. We will observe him for 2 more days than you can take him home. " Dr. Said. I took a breath I was holding.
"Can I go to him" I looked at him pleadingly.
He nodded. "But only after you eat something and take this medicine. "
I nodded in agreement
After finishing my food and taking medicine. I went to Yibo's room with shije.
Haikuan was sitting outside. His eyes were puffy red, his face was swollen looked like he cried all day. Cheng was sitting beside him. He looked at me came forward.
" Zhan.. Are you okay..??" He said with concern & I nodded to him.
"What you doing here. You must be resting in this condition " the frown in his face didn't go unnoticed by me.
"I want to be with him" I said softly
"If you need anything just call me okay. "
"Okay. Please take care of Kuan Gege " I requested him well he was already doing that.
I went inside his room. I bit my bottom lip into my mouth to control myself of crying as I saw him lying Unconscious in that plain white bed. Machines were around his bed. He looked pale, drained but still handsome. He walked and sat on a stool beside yibo's bed slipping his hand into Yibo's hands.
Then the doctor and a nurse came inside. He stood by his bed.
The doctor gave an examination checking his pulse, listening to his heart. He then Nodded and turned to me

"When Will he wake up ..??? " I asked, my eyes playing down the contours of Yibo's face.
"Soon. He is doing fine till now.
I'll send someone in the evening to check in on him again.." he paused " you to need some rest"
" I don't want to leave him" I mumbled but he heard me
"I will tell someone to put on more bed here so you could rest as well okay." He smiled at me and I gladly returned
"Thank you doctor" I Bowed to him he nodded and left us alone.

I sat beside him taking his hand into mine again. An I.V was attached with his hand. I was careful not to hurting him
" Yibo, please wake up soon I am waiting okay. Yuan is waiting. " I said trying to control my tears.
' why did you came there. Why... It was all because me.. I am cursed. It was all my fault. I am sorry Yibo. If not because of me you should have living your own life happily. You Kuan Ge uncle will all suffering because of me. I am the only reason behind this mess. You did nothing wrong to hurt me. '
I was too exhausted that I didn't realised when did I fall asleep.

"Zhan..." i heard a low voice..
I woke up blinked my eyes up blearily.
"Yibo... " He slipped his hand into his " I am here"
He murmured something I leaned down close to Yibo's face to catch his whisper.
" Don't leave."
"I won't " I assured him but he was already
Asleep again.
'thank you so much God. He is safe. Thank you" a tear flowed through my eyes but it was a relief. Yibo is fine.
I looked at his sleeping face examining each features. He had some brushes in his face but still he managed to look handsome as always.
__________________________________________
As I promised I am here again with a short Chapter but I hope it can calm your heart. Our Yibo is fine.
I was thinking to add more twist like If yibo went into Coma or If he loses his memory. But then I decide not to. Why...??? 🤔🤔
I think they need some time before this crazy author adds more drama in their life. 😝😝😝
I am scared too of my Readers...😉😉😉
I will take some time before updating more chapter.
I have published a Yizhan one shot.
" A Promise" Hope you will read and share your experience.

Please don't forget to Vote.
Will meet again soon till than Sayonara'.