Chapter 17

Wang Yibo's P.O.V
Whole night Brother was suffering with High fever. I was beside him.
I decided, I will talk to sister in Law about this matter.. I cant see my brother in this state.. I have no one beside him & Uncle.
When I was all alone after mom left me,He was there. Everytime When I was about to fall he was always for me, to hold me, to support me.
He is like a second mother, second father to me. His brother was sleeping peacefully, yibo holds his hand sitting on the chair beside his bed..
"You grew up ahead of your time so I could enjoy me life, You were friendly, could have many friends but for me you choose not to.. You play with me. You did every good thing for me. I am glad & lucky to have you brother. Thank you!"
Saying this a tear fall from his eyes..
He tuk him in blanket.. He left the room and head out the Garden, his mother's Favorite place.
He walked around the Garden, barefoot, feeling the grass beneath his foot... Alone.

 Alone

.......….......................
Next morning I & brother had breakfast but he didn't eat much. I was concerned about him. I don't want to force him I know how much he love her wife. He just lost his baby too. It will take some time for him to be normal again.
We left for company.
Later at afternoon after having an meeting with the investors, I decide to have lunch with brother. I know he won't be coming with me so I thought to have a take out of his favorite meal from his favorite restaurant. I'll just barge in his office and force him to eat with me & after I'll go to meet sister-in-law.
I headed to the restaurant. As I reached there I saw a femiliar figure entering inside.
What is he doing here.. well it's a good chance. We both can have lunch of course if he didn't have any plans already. I smiled inwardly with just a thought of lunch date..
I was about to open the car gate. I saw a woman in black shirt, hugged him.
I felt a sudden Peng in my heart.
Is he already dating someone.. but didn't he said he is single. She must be her friend.. but why they need to hug..  I frowned.
Aishh.. yibo how could you be so jealous. You both aren't even close friends.

After a min I decided to go inside.
I will order the food for brother. I think Zhan is having lunch with her friend. I can't disturb him here. Later I will officially take him out for lunch.

But as I stepped out of Car I saw the lady sitting opposite to Zhan

'Sister-in-law.. here... With Xiao Zhan. Do they know each other.

I saw her laughing with him

I saw her laughing with him. It makes me wonder and angry at same time. She just had a miscarriage and fought with brother now she is happily laughing here..
What is happening here.
Seeing her this happy, the sad face of my brother came into my mind...
Yibo was boiling with Anger. I wanted to scold her right here but then Zhan came outside almost running. And took a taxi.
what happened why he is in so much hurry... I should follow him what if he is in trouble. I started following the taxi. But first I need to find out Why Ziyi is with Zhan. They were not even from the same college. And  Brother knows her friends so well so it was clear that Zhan met him, first time in Lan Mansion.
I called seungyoun & told him to investigate everything about Ziyi. Specially the Dr who was treating her. I was sure there is something suspicious, no mother can came out of the loss of child in just 2 days. And if she is feeling normal now why didn't she called Brother.
I was having bad feeling about this. I hope everything is fine...
After 10 min of driving...
The taxi stopped in front of hospital. Zhan came out and run towards entrance. I wanted to know why He is here. I parked my Car and walked towards the hospital entrance. I enquired the receptionist about him & he told me that her brother was injured in accident. I asked her, In which room his brother is admitted.
I was waiting for lift when my cellphone rings. It was seungyoun.
"Tiger, You need to see something, i'll be there, at your office. "
"I'll be there in 30 min."
I walked back and headed to My company.
…......…............…...
"You need to see this." Seungyoun put some photos and medical report at my desk.
I was shocked... I couldn't believe it.
"There is someone you should meet. "
He called and A lady came Inside. She was scared.
"Tell him everything" Seungyoun said in Sharp deep voice.. She shivered.
"I am Emily, Meng Ziyi's Friend and her personal Doctor. She.. she asked for some abortion pills & to create some fake medical reports that she can't be pregnant again. I am sorry... " She started crying.
I clenched my fist so hard.
"Do you know Why she did this..??" I asked her with angry tone. "
"No.. Just that, she wants to leave this place with her lover . I don't remember the name but it was something 'zhan' and She already arranged everything out of the country. I don't know anything apart from this.. please let me go. I am sorry for my wrong doing. " She pleaded
Hearing the name I couldn't believe in my ears. Zhan
' Xiao zhan' lovers...??? Did they planned everything beforehand. Yeah thats why that bastard joined there so he could win our trust. Who is going to blame that innocent bunny hunhh...??? And brother, he will never doubt ZiYi.
Why did you do that..  why...???
I won't let you go.. You both betrayed us.
My brother is suffering because of you both. My heart is bleeding because of both..
  I was in middle of my thoughts when
"You have to work for us. Otherwise I have enough proof to send you jail." Seungyoun threatened her.
She nodded 
"I will do everything just don't inform the police... Please "
"Don't let Meng Ziyi know. And don't try to act smart. You have to tell us whatever information you get." Seungyoun said in warning tone.
She nodded and hurried to leave.
After she left Wang yibo punched so hard in desk
''I won't let you go. I'll torture you to the extent that you'll wanted to end your life with your own hands.''
"What's the next plan, tiger.. do you think we should inform Kuan Ge" He said
"Don't... He won't survive. He love her a lot. I have a plan. I will make them cry their blood... Prepare a contract for Xiao Zhan.
I explained him the details. After he left... A year left from my eyes. I was holding my emotions.
"Why did you do this Zhan. I wanted to love you, take care of you, hide you from every bad things.. he clenched his hands .. but you are a double face slut.. you are like everybody else who can do Everything to fulfill their greed. I will show you now.. you dare to make my brother cry. May be I could forgive you to break my trust but for messing with my brother I won't let you a single breath with peace....!!"
I never wanted to attached himself with someone but within a month Xiao Zhan was capable to have a place in my heart.
He sighed.
,........................
Later at midnight I headed to hospital. It's time for payback XIAO ZHAN.
As I reached there , I saw him sitting in bench, exhaust..
I walked near him. Seeing him only, I wanted to punch him hard. But I controlled myself from hitting him.
He sensed my presence and looked up.
"We need to talk..." I said.
He was shocked..
"What are you doing here at these hours"
I didn't wanted to make any scene there
I grabbed his wrist tightly..
"Ahh my hands... It's hurting.. "
And my heart is hurting ' yibo thought.

They took the lift to parking lot...
"What are we doing here..  listen...if you want to talk. We can... talk here...  My brother... I can't leave him..."
'you are going to leave them Xiao Zhan' you will be suffering alone. Just wait..
I Grabbed his hands & Pulled him inside the car forcefully.
................,........

*Please bear with my poor English knowledge.
Hope you are enjoying the story... I'll to keep it interesting..
Thank you