Chapter 45

Author's perspective
Lan Mansion.

Everybody was happy at Mansion as their favorite person won first place and took one step ahead to his dreams.
With a kind smile Uncle embraced zhan and patted his shoulder. 
"I am proud of you Zhan, my child, congratulations!!." Uncle said.
Zhan glanced at Yibo who was smiling proudly. He chuckled inwardly.
"Thank you Uncle"
"Congratulations Brother in law. You did great. We all are happy for you." Haikuan spoke smilingly. And Yuan he was jumping happily.
"Thank you Kuan Ge."
He Bowed and thanked everyone as he is there because of them. He controlled his emotions but his tears betrayed him. He feels Lucky to have them.
Yibo hugged him tightly.

They had dinner happily and headed to their own room. Zhan went to his bedroom and Yibo took Yuan to his room. He read few stories for him till Yuan drifted into sleep. He marched to his own room.
Yibo thought his husband must be sleeping but when he entered the room he found his bunny talking to her shijie happily. Seeing Yibo he quickly bid them goodnight and disconnect the call. Zhan walked towards Yibo and engulfed him in his warm embrace.
"Bo.. " He murmered.
"Hmmm..." Yibo replied kissing his head lovingly. Placing his hands on his thin waist pulling his close.
"Thank You..!!!"
"My love. I told you ma.. there is no need of thank you and sorry between Us. " Yibo said.

Zhan nodded ."Mn."  He gazed up at him with soft and shining eyes.

"Yibo.. tomorrow is gallery's opening. I hope everything goes well this time. " Xiao zhan said in concern.
"Don't worry... Nothing bad will going to happen this time." Yibo assured him. But he was nervous and scared too. Last time's incident is still alive in his mind. That scattered pieces of the building, his mother's only dream. The flame the blackness everything was still fresh in his mind. But he can't let takeover the negative thought. This time he insure everything by himself. Only trusted people's were allowed on the project.
Zhan understands his feelings, he pulled out and leaned forward to capture Yibo’s lips in a brief kiss.
"Everything will be alright..!!" Zhan said. Yibo hummed and leaned again to capture latters lips cupping Xiao zhan's jaw.
"Let's sleep. It's late already" Zhan said.
They laid on bed embracing each other.
Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan’s cheek, nuzzling the side of his face.  
"I love you husband. Gud night.."
Zhan yawned and smiled " Wo ai ni my love! Gn "
Soon they drifted into sleep listening to their sync heartbeats.
_________________________________________

Finally the time has come, Everyone was waiting. Haikuan, Mr. Lan, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan make an entry inside the hall. Everyone was clapping. Many known personalities were present their. Anchor invites Mr. Lan to the stage.

Mr. Lan was bit emotional today. It was the dream of the woman he loved. Yes, Yibo's mother, his best friends wife. When they were in college he too was in love with her but she loved his best friend. He never gathered the courage to tell her about his feelings. But he was happy seeing her and his friend happy together. When she died something inside him died too. He could never love someone else. He accepted their son as his own. He stands in the middle of stage holding mic.

"First I would to thank everyone present here to join this event for us. This is the dream My friends had to built. They are not here to see their dream came true. But they are present in our memories our heart. I am so proud of my nephew's ,they work hard to fulfill their parents wish. I would like to call them on stage." Mr. Lan announced.
Wang Haikuan and Yibo looked at each other giving a assuring smile to comfort each other. Those brothers came so far together. They went through so much and finally they are here.
They stand beside Mr. Lan. Mr. Lan gave Haikuan the mic. He cleared his throat.

"Uhh... I... " Yibo hold his hand warmly. They looked at each other.

"This was my mother's dream. She was a painter. She wanted to built a Art gallery for talented unknown Artists. I am happy that finally we achieved her dream. I hope we can help talented artist to fulfill their dream. Thank you." He looked at Yibo who held a poker face but Haikuan understands him. He was in urge of crying. Yibo was closer to her mother.

Xiao Zhan looked at him with teary eyes. He wanted to run and embraced him. Yanli hold Zhan's hands and gave him a soft smile. Yuan was with Cheng drinking his favorite chocolate shake looking at his Father.
"Dad, father is sad.. .???" He asked to Zhan.
"No baby... He is happy today. Very Happy." Xiao Zhan assured his Son. 
Yibo holds the mic
"I am thankful for everyone present here. I will try to be a good son & good person. My Mother... ' he cleared his throat. ' I know she is watching us here. And I hope she is proud on her sons. " He couldn't utter another word. Mr. Lan put his hand on his shoulder and squeeze lightly.
Haikuan and Yibo hold the Rope of each side of curtain and Pulled it.
"mèngxiǎng modern art gallery."

After the event there was press conference.
At first they announced the Young artist name who Won the contest which is Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo introduced him as his husband. There close friends and relatives knows they are married but world need to know that they are together.
Press asked Haikuan about his broken marriage. They knew that Meng Ziyi is in prison . He calmly handle the situation and told them the reality of Meng Ziyi. He didn't want to Hide the fact. After that they announced the new product launch of Wang Co. Yibo didn't told them about Yuan as he doesn't want him to be any other danger. They will share it in future when Yuan will be older to understand these things.
-------------------------------------------------------------