Chapter 28

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

I was working on my laptop. Because of my injury I couldn't work and it burdened uncle. So I told him today that I will start working again. At first he scolded me But I somehow persuaded him.

I was so emerged in my work that I forgot to take lunch..
I realised when a sudden knock came on the door I look at the Clock it's 4... At first I thought it's Yibo..
After a min the door opened and it was meng ziyi..
Why she is here...??
"Hii.." she said holding the door open
"Hiii... " I replied giving her a questioning look..
"Can I help you.??.. It must be difficult. " She blurted out with a sweet smile..
"Uhh... No need I am just catching up with the things. I'll handle it. thank you.." I said She nodded" If you need anything please let me know. " Saying this she left.

I was again busied myself with my work just when Yibo entered. I turned my attention to him. How he can look Hotttt Everytime.. ??? Stop the shitt xiao zhan...!!!

He went to take a shower. You must be thinking how I know that. Of course I know I am living with him for almost 1 month. I know his routines, habbit. But why it sounds like I am creepy stalker who is observing his tiny details.. I shake my thoughts.
Yibo changed into comfortable clothes and walked over slowly to me, taking one step at a time
Is he nervous..but why.???
I was slowly typing few important mails when I heard his voice again which shocked me

"Let me help you" Yibo said Softly and sat next to me. I looked at him surprised.
I freaked the fuck out seeing him freshly showered and too close.
He was serious when he said he will help me when he turned the laptop to him and started typing fast with steady hands. I told him what to write.  I sighed inwardly.. he changed a lot but it doesn't change the fact that he hurts me, he also hurt my brother.

During that time our hands brushed sometime and it was awkward. Well we are sleeping on same bed but whenever we touched we each other accidentally it makes me shiver and undefined feeling capture my heart.

I was so busy with my thoughts I forgot what we were doing untill yibo called me "Zhan

"Zhan.." he said softly looking over me.

We exchanged a long glance, then Yibo blinked and looked away.
"Is that all...???"
"Yes that's all... Thank you "

 Thank you "