Chapter 26

Yibo's P.O.V
Zhan had woken up it was already dark outside. 
"Shijie?” Zhan called out I Looked at him. I instantly pressed the button to call doctor. He didn't notice me. He was still recovering with fact that he was in hospital.
"Zhan... How are feeling...??? " Yanli asked in concern.
"Ahh... I..I" he couldn't continue as Dr. Came.
"Mr. Zhan finally you are awake...!! You are a strong man" Dr smiled looking at him.

Indeed he is a strong man.
Dr. Was checking him.
Zhan looked at Yanli then his eyes met with mine. I couldn't understand his emotions but it feels like those emotions are piercing me like a sharp dagger. I averted my eyes..

I was scared of my own Sin. I went too far to hurt Zhan. I was blinded by hatred.  I told him that he is the curse but in real I am a curse for him, Till the day I met him I have only hurt him.
The sheer thought of Zhan struggling, fighting on his own with those goons and so much more he did to zhan, made him clench his jaw in anger.
He felt the darkness of  his sin is slowly consuming him.
"Dr. I feel fine now. Can't I go...???" Zhan said in low voice in the  meantime yanli came to stand by Zhan's bed, putting his hand on his shoulder. 
I too came forward. Dr. Averted his attention to me

" Mr. Wang Your husband is in better condition now so I’ll release him, but I recommend if you can wait for morning. And you need take care of him as he is still weak. He need to eat lots of healthy food, drink plenty of fluids.”

I nodded.

“Okay.  I’ll leave some papers for you to sign & submit at the counter then you can take him”
When Dr. Left zhan hold yanli's hand which was resting on his shoulder.
"Shije I am fine. Don't worry okay."
Zhan said. I looked at them. They are really nice people. During these time Yanli Jie was here all the time. She even told me not to worry as it wasn't my fault. I was crying holding Zhan's hand when Yanli Jie saw me she thought I was crying because I wasn't there with him. How could I told her that I was guilty because I am the reason he is lying here. Cheng to came at hospital but left because of office work. Zhan is lucky to have such a caring friend.

After discharging zhan I told Yanli Jie that She should go back home as she also needed some rest which she denied. She only agreed after Zhan insisted her. I promised her that I will take care of Zhan and also that she & cheng can come to Lan Mansion anytime.
The whole journey neither Zhan Nor I said a word.
As we entered in Mansion Yuan came to us running & shouting. He was missing his dad. When he saw him injured he started crying. I picked him up and came close to Zhan as he can't hold Yuan. Zhan assured him that he is fine now.
Uncle Kuan ge & Aunty xue they all were worried about him. He has some kind of magic that everybody loves him. After talking to them Uncle told me to take him to room so he can rest but he refused saying that he is feeling fine and want to spend some time here with us. I didn't understand why he is trying to behave normal when I know he is not. I wanted to take him to room but I got a call of Seungyoun. I excused myself and came out of room to Garden to pick that call as I don't want anyone to listen this conversation.

After half an hour of conversations As I entered in my room, I noticed Zhan was standing by the window, staring at the sky

After half an hour of conversations As I entered in my room, I noticed Zhan was standing by the window, staring at the sky. I felt a sudden urge to go hug the man.
"You need to rest. Why you are standing there. " I said trying to as calm as possible.
Zhan looked back at me and without saying a word he walked to couch.
"What are you doing...???" Is he going to sleep on couch. I wait for a min to hear his reply  but Zhan didn't uttered a word. He was struggling to adjust on that small couch as his right hand was injured and has some   few cuts in stomach & back.
I went to him picked him up in bridal style. His eyes widen with surprise.
"Put me down...!!!" I rolled my eyes finally he said something.
I put him down on my bed.
"You will be sleeping here. You must be hungry so I will bring food for you. " I said

Zhan didn't replied.. I sighed &
L

eft the room and rubbed my chest, still calming my racing heart. I was dieing with guilt. I don't know How I am going explain him the truth. Will he forgive me. No he won't. I shake my thoughts
Then I went to kitchen. Aunty had already prepared food for zhan as he was taking light food according to Doctors instructions.
I entered at the room with tray of food in my hand it was chicken soup. I looked to the side to see Zhan lost in thought. A tiny part of him wondered what Zhan was thinking.

I walked to him and put the bowl at the table then picked a small table at bed and place the bowl of soup there

I walked to him and put the bowl at the table then picked a small table at bed and place the bowl of soup there. Zhan was watching me silently.
I tried to feed him with my hand and he was shocked with my gesture.
"Umm Your right hand is injured So I... I "i hesitated but to my surprise he opened his mouth. I feed him slowly. We were sitting too close but far from each other.
Zhan tilted his head to look at me, remaining silent for a few more seconds. "Thank you."

I froze at his words. 
Only if you know what i did..!!!
I nodded to him. When he finished eating, I
I cleared away the bowls, I gave him prescribed medicine and took the tray back downstairs.. I can't be with him for long as every passing second his injuries his innocent face, his presence is reminding me of my sins.
When I popped back at room He was already sleeping peacefully.

'Who wouldn't be affected by this man

'Who wouldn't be affected by this man...'
I Covered him with blanket
"I am sorry " I whispered.
Sorry is nothing for what I did to him. I will wait until he recovers then I will tell him everything. I can't hide the Truth after knowing that he isn't responsible. I don't expect that he will forgive me but this is the right thing to do as I already did many wrong things to him. If he wants to leave he can till then I will take care of him . I will capture his presence in my life I will treat him best & I will love him..
_____________________________________
No proofreading.
Please ignore minor mistakes..
Urghhh... I am disappointed at myself as I don't think this chapter is good. I edited it many time but it wasn't written to my satisfaction.. well Now I am out of thoughts...