Chapter 44

I am so happy... So

happy. OMG.. 100k reads.. wow..it feels amazing. When I started writing I wasn't sure but you guys really made my day.. wow.. uff this feels good. I wasn't expecting this much love.
Ahhh... I want to scream but my neighbor will kill me. hahaha...
Thank you so much...
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Xiao Zhan's POV

Two days have gone by pretty quickly but I missed my family a lot. I was happy, overworked but happy. finally, I completed my painting. I am not confident of they will like it or not but this is what I imagined. Love

I let out a deep sigh and sat by the window, watching outside.
Today at the evening event they will announce the winner who will get the chance to work with a famous gallery.
They took my painting in the morning. They said all the contestant's work will display today till the evening. And at last, the winner will be announced.
Well, we contestants have no idea who is our sponsors and which gallery will showcase our work. Well, actually I don't care. If only I win. I chuckled at my thoughts.

I went to Washroom and took a hot shower to calm my mind. I am missing Yibo. His touch, his face, his warmth.
'Yibo'
I came out after half an hour and changed into formal wear. I packed my beg and waiting. They will announce the winner at 6  and the clock is showing 4:50.
After 5 min I heard a knock. I wore my mask, attached the ID, and opened the door.
"Sir, its time." I nodded. I followed him and here we are in the large room.
People were admiring the paintings commenting about what they observing.

I saw my painting was on display too. People were watching it. But I don't know if was capable enough to share my thoughts for them to understand.

I paint this only for one person

I paint this only for one person.. my love. I don't if he will understand it or not. People must be thinking why I painted lanzhan and Weiying when the name of the painting is " love will find a way".
When I read the novel " mo dao zu shi" I wonder if someone can love another man to this extent to wait for him without any single doubt for 16 yrs and I have no doubt and can zhan can wait all life for his writing. And maybe for the next lives too.
He never shows any emotions to other but he was the only one who understands the emotion of love. " Love is beyond everything". Yes, Everything.

My train of thought break when I felt a familiar hand grabbed mine. The warmth I was missing for 2 days. My yobo my lanzhan. He completed me. He was the last piece of my puzzle without him I am incomplete.
I turned my head to look at him, our eyes met and I can see he missed me too. He too was wearing a mask. My heart was warm understanding that at the crowd of people he recognized me easily. I'll never doubt his love. I can never...
"I missed you. " I whispered.
"I missed you too love."
Oh, my heart!!! I love this man.

I wanted to hug him tightly. I Sighed inwardly. I wish I could kiss him senselessly.
I felt him leading me somewhere and I followed him without any doubt.
'Men's Washroom'
Huh...??
He took me the corner and closed the door.
I was shocked at his daring action. He hugged me tightly. Did he hear my heart..??? His cologne hit my nose... I took a deep breath inhaling his calming scent.
I wrapped my arms around him feeling his body against mine. ' ahhh now I am alive'
"I love you..." He said kissing my nape.
"I am sorry..."
"Huh...???" I  raised my eyebrows in confusion and my mind drew a blank.
"Why...???" I was scared.
"Because I hide something from you...!! I can't tell you now. But I am sorry.."
Lied..???
I was confused but soon my mind was blown when a pair of soft lips find mine.
This is heaven..!!!
I forgot the fact that he Lied to me. I don't care as long as he is this close to me. He is mine. mine alone..!

As Yibo turned back to face me, I paused and a tear slid down my own cheek.
I missed him.
He kissed my tears and lean in for another kiss. A kiss is full of longing, love, and care.
I embraced him tightly placing my head on his shoulder.
"Zhan.. baby.. my love!!!" He whispered in my ears and a shiver ran down in my spine.
"I want to hold you like this forever but now. it's time for the event.
You need to present there. "
I don't want to leave him now. It feels perfect but he was right. I pulled back and missed his warmth again.
We walked towards the event hall, holding his hands.
When we reached the hall, the anchor was greeting. I saw Mr. Ou was also there.
"Isn't it Mr. Ou. " I asked Yibo.
"Mn."
He is the judge, the famous artist of china. Now I am confident that I am losing. Yibo and everyone will be disappointed at me. I Sighed inwardly. 
"Nervous...???" He inquired. I didn't realize I was holding him tightly.
"Yeah...!!" I was freaking out inside.
"Calm down my love..!" He rubbed his thumb around my hand.
The anchor called all the contestants on the stage with their Id.
"Don't be nervous. I am here." He said with a genuine smile. I looked at him and nod in response.
I walked towards the stage with steady steps but inside I was shaking actually.
I smiled at anchor and then bowed slightly at them and stand on the side of the stage with other contestants.
They were nervous too. It is a big opportunity for every artist. I knew Mr. Ou will be the one judging them so I assumed the gallery must be a famous one too.
He called Mr. Ou in the middle of the
I stopped breathing when Mr. Ou was about to call the winner.

" All the contestants but the winner will be always one. I observed the art they made but only one touched my soul.
Now I would like to call a contestant whose painting touched my soul. And the name of the painting is...."
My heart was beating loading. I was sweating. I don't want to lose not for me but for my family for you. They trusted me, my talent. I no chances are less. Out of 25 talented people, I don't know where I stand.
"The painting is love will find a way" he announced and smiled revealing the cloth covering the painting.
Wait for what.. I was shocked.. my..my painting.. oh my god... The crowd cheered loudly.
"
 I would like to call contestant no. 10 whose painting won our hearts.  Please welcome him with a big round of applause. "

My legs were shaking. I couldn't believe it.
I walked towards Mr. Ou. He smiled and congratulated me while shaking my hand.
I was seriously blank.
Now the anchor was calling the sponsor and CEO of the Gallery. I wanted to know the person. Usually, nobody hides the details but in this competition, they hide everything except the name of the Judge.
People were guessing the sponsor and my heart stopped when I saw the familiar person walking towards the stage.

'Wang Yibo' I screamed inwardly
It was his plan. But I am proud of him. He wants me to follow my dream but doesn't want to be unfair. I know he arranged everything but I win because of my talent.
I really want to hug him now.
My poor heart.  Control!!!
I came on the stage with a mischievous smile looking at me.
Don't blush. Don't blush.he
He opened his mask. Now I want to hide him. My handsome husband.

The crowd cheer loudly when they recognized him.
Anchor gestured us to reveal ourselves. all the contestants opened their masks.

He came forward to me

He came forward to me. I was totally mesmerized by his charm and his surprise. Okay, this is the thing he hides. I shake my thought and smiled at him.
He congratulate me and gestured one of the assistants who came and gave him a file. He signed the contract and gave it to me.
I looked at him he smiled encouraging me.
I signed the contract and everyone clapped and cheered. He stands beside me
When I was digesting everything that happened when I heard him whispering
"I am proud of you my husband"

-------------------------------------------------------------