Chapter 21

Wow.... Thank you so much guys for those votes & comments. Because of your love now I am more confident.
I'll try to update more often. Hoping for more love & votes. Humans are greedy, can't help it 😘😉
___________________________________________
Wang Yibo's P.O.V

Lan Mansion
I was working on the Art Gallery Project, need to finish it soon. I got a call from brother and He informed me that he & that witch will be living here from tommorow. I am happy because finally Uncle allowed brother to live here but I know why that bitch insisted to live here.' Xiao Zhan'

As soon as I heard someone walking towards my room , I knew who!
I put my laptop on side table. He came in nervously
"I am sleeping with Yuan. I just came here to grab my nightwear."
He was looking down whole time.
I hate his innocent face.. I must agree he is a great player. I wanted to beat the hell out of him but that fuckin face & fragile body, I couldn't make myself to hit him.
"You are sleeping here." I said in stern Voice.
"What!!! No... We can't " He blurted.
I Didn't let him finish..
"You are sleeping there in Couch. If you sleep out of this room , Uncle will suspect our relationship." I directly looked into his eyes " And...I Fucking Don't Want This.... " I gritted stretching every word with Anger.
"Here take this phone, you are using this from now on & don't you dare contact any other person except your brother & sister and Your husband" I smirked.
He trembled & nodded.

'Thank your stars Xiao zhan that at least I am letting you sleep in the couch. You aren't even worth of stepping into my room...'  I thought.
I started working again and he was lying in the couch using his both hands as a pillow ,under his head. It was uncomfortable to sleep in a couch but he totally deserved.
I took a glance at him. He already closed his eyes.
'why isn't he fighting back. Well I know he doesn't have any choice. But he easily accepted his fate or what. What are you both planning??"

After the work was over I looked at him. He was asleep & I saw a trail of tears below his eyes. He was sleeping like a baby, slightest open mouth. My heart doesn't wants to believe that this Man can harm anyone. He loves Yuan so much who is not even his own son. He is accepting all my orders to save his family.
No wang yibo don't let your heart takeover your brain. This Man is no good for your family. Don't know he & that witch;What are they planning.???

Later at morning I woke up rubbing my eyes and Sat up. I stretched myself and get out of bed. I looked at figure sleeping in the couch I walked to him. He was looking beautiful sleeping like a baby. I touched his smooth cheeks & brushed aside a strand of hairs on his forehead. How I wished to see his face every morning but Now looking at him here I hate myself for falling for such man..
I inhale a long breath and headed to washroom.

After freshening up, I walked out of washroom

After freshening up, I walked out of washroom..  he was sitting down on floor.
Did he fall from the couch. I wanted to laugh but I maintained my stotic face.
He looked up to me our eyes met and he gulped watching me carefully. I smirked inwardly seeing his reaction watching my half naked body. So I have some effect on him.. interesting!!!

  I made my way to Yuan's Room. He was sleeping cuddling a bunny toy closely. A smile formed in face, a genuine smile. I kissed forehead of my sleeping baby. "A-yuan wake up.!" After few moments of waking him up he opened his eyes. At first he was surprised to see me there but after few seconds he smiled brightly and lifted his hands, signalled me to take him in his arm and I gladly did.
He kissed my cheeks " Good morning Dad"

Dad,this sounds too good. I am a Dad. I won't let anyone harm my baby. I will love you so much that when time comes to choose between Me & Zhan, you will choose me. I won't let you go with him when I know his true colours. He loves you he won't harm you but his deeds can.
I called aunty and told her to prepare a bath for him.
I need to talk to Uncle first.
"Ayuan I will back after a while okay, be ready we will be playing outside."
He smiled cutely and nodded his head.

I walked to uncle's Room but I heard a voice coming out of his room.
What is doing here. Is here to complain about me. ???
But I was surprised he didn't tell the truth even Uncle asked him. Why didn't he take that chance.
This Man is complicated.
When I came back to yuan's Room he was already ready and excited too.
I take him out to play skateboard. I told him some basics about skateboard. Of course I won't let him play alone it's dangerous but I showed his some tricks which I know. He cheered and laughed for me. After that we feed the bunnies.
He was playing with Bunnies, I think they are very familiar to each other because Bunnies are happily bouncing in his lap and my Baby lion was giggling with their move.
,...........................
After having breakfast I headed to company.
I called Yang at my office. I have another surprise for my so called husband.
'Let see how he my precious husband is going handle my surprise'
After planning with Yang I completed some of my work and it's already lunch time. I need to go back to Lan Mansion. Brother & that witch will be reaching there, brother called me inform that he wanted to have a Family lunch together after a long time. And I couldn't wait to see my Zhan's surprising face. An evil smile formed in my face.

I am happy my brother is coming back to live with us and about ziyi , I will plan to get rid of her soon without hurting my brother.

*No proofreading.. please ignore mistakes..
Thank you so much for your votes & comments.. 😍😍😘😘🙏🙏