Chapter 20

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

Thud...!!!
Ahhhh.... I woke up after falling off of couch. 'Yes that Hitler made me sleep in couch last night. I wanted to sleep with Yuan but he didnt let me, i Can't bear him a single second..arghhh..'
I stand up rubbing my bum. I was screaming internally 'that fuckin Hitler's'
O god why you are punishing me. Did I commit any sin in my past life.

Wang yibo walk out of washroom almost naked!!!!! My breath hitched.. Only a towel around his waist.
I freaked out. Can't he wear more clothes.

I Opened my Bag, take out my clothes & toiletries. I walked toward washroom without giving a single glance at him.
I could feel his eyes were following my every move.
Coming out of the bathroom, I noticed that Yibo is not in the room. I sighed.
Last night he was so angry. I thought he won't let me even breath properly.

I went to uncle's Room first. He accepted us but I know he is still Angry. I broke his trust.
I Knock the door twice & waited for him to respond. He opened the door
"Zhan,' he was surprised' Come Inside" his tone is calm.
I Bowed to him and walked in.
I again 90° Bowed again
"I am sorry Uncle, I disappointed you. I am at wrong please forgive me. " I was verge of crying but I hold myself. He was always good to me like a elder. He treated me so well.
"Zhan, I already forgave you my child. Come sit here" his voice was warm, same as before.
I sat in front of him. I lowered my head. He already forgave me but here I am lying him because of that Hitler.
" Yibo & kuan, they were both very young since I brought them up. Who knows them better than me. Zhan, they are very precious to me, I won't allow anyone to harm them' his voice was deep' And I won't allow them to harm anyone innocent. 'He pause' Is there anything zhan, I should know." My eyes widen.
What...No I can't tell him anything. I am sorry Uncle
"No Uncle, but I want to tell you something. In future if I ever hurt unknowingly will you Still forgive me.."
He smiled and nodded
"You are family, Zhan, remember. And you can come to me anytime okay. "
He said & I replied with a Nod.

After that warm conversations I feel much better.
I headed to Yuan's Room which is in 1st floor. Atleast that hitler adore him. His room was filled with many toys, drawing , study materials. Everything was perfect for a growing Child. I wondered in such limited time how he prepared everything for Yuan but of course he is a Wang, famous businessman. There might be something he can't do.
  Yuan must be still  sleeping. But when enter inside He wasn't in bed. I Checked washroom. He wasn't there.. I panicked.
Where did he go.? Just when I heard his laughter. The sound was coming from outside. I peeped through the Window, He was playing with Hitler. Yibo was showing him some skating tricks and my baby lion was cheering & clapping for him.

 Yibo was showing him some skating tricks and my baby lion was cheering & clapping for him

He than Pick him in his arms and started skating.
The sight was Somehow warming my heart. Only if I could stop the time & enjoy this moment for long. I sighed.
But whose life is easy... Mine is more complicated.
We all people want to change our past so we could change our present & future.
I was looking at them they were playing happily , lost in their own world, the world which has no place for me.
Just for Yuan's Smile & my friends safety, I can take any misfortune to me.
Yibo was looking handsome playing with skateboard. For a moment, Seeing him playing with Yuan made me forget  everything bad, he did to me.

He is good to everyone except me

I sighed And headed back to my room.
Yibo changed my SIM card So nobody can contact me, he warned me that I can not contact others apart from my two friends and him. I am trapped in his cage.
A tear flowed from my eyes. I don't know what future has for me but I only wish to have some courage to face upcoming dark days..
I picked up my phone from Table and called shijie.. she must be worried about me. I didn't called her after shifting here.
"Hello shijie..!"
Other side was Silent I think she is trying to remember the voice.
"A-zhan...is that you???"
"Yes, Shijie. I am sorry I didn't contact you. My phone was dead. It's my new number. Save it. "
"Ah okay. Are you okay & Yuan Is he adjusting well there??Did you have breakfast.??? "
She was worried.
"Aishhh Shijie. I am all good. Yuan is playing with Yibo. He is happy here. Don't worry. I haven't had breakfast yet but will do it. I am missing my shije's cooking. " I said in childish voice.. & she giggled
"My little brother can come here anytime. I'll make his favorite food. " She said
"I will come soon shijie.... Are you there with A-cheng."
"Yes wait" She handed phone to him.
"Hello.. you brat.. did you already forget us.." Cheng shouted. He was too loud that
I had to keep the phone a little away from my small ears.. I laughed at his different type of care.
"How can I forget You. Are you missing me." I grinned.
"Huhh.. why will I miss you. I missing my baby lion" he said faking Anger.
I laughed..
"Okay okay. Tell me how are you?? Did the pain subside.??"
I was guilty. I had to left him in this condition.
"I am doing fine. You don't have to worry okay. And yes I can Eat my fav Lotus pork rib soup without sharing with you. "
He laughed saying. I whinned " I will come soon and get my share hunh"

After disconnecting the call my heart relieved. They are fine. Everything is fine.
It's 8 am Already, breakfast time. In Lan Mansion there are some rules you must follow.
I don't know how I am going to survive here with those rules and that fucking Hitler.

*No proofreading.
Thank you so much for voting 😍😍❤️