Chapter 50 (End)

Author's POV

5 years later

A handsome man was standing near the ocean watching how the golden lights shimmering inside the blue ocean turning it to an orange surface. The waves were gently drenching the dry sand. The murmuring cold winds were gently touching his face making him slightly shiver.
He startled with the familiar touch, a pair of hands sneaked and hold his waist, his back stick to someone's broad chest. He took a deep breath inhaling a familiar divine aroma.
"Baby, I missed you. " He felt soft lips on his ears sending erotic sensation to his body.
"It's  been only two hours, Yibo" Zhan replied tilting his neck, giving his husband more access to assault him.
"But I don't want to live a second without you" The latter whined.
Xiao Zhan smiled at his big baby's behavior. He turned and put his hand on Yibo's neck. Yibo pulled him closure.
"Oh my God! Go get a room, you idiot"
Cheng Shouted from afar. Zhan turned to look at him...
"It's our honeymoon time. Don't be jealous Go find Kuan Ge!!! Shoo" Zhan laughed.
Yibo shook his head watching his husband.
After that incident happened in kuan's bday everything went back to normal. With the help of officer Li, they somehow managed to save Jiyang and that is because of Xue Yang's millions of pleadings. Poor guy fell in love with Robert A.k.a Jiyang when he was working in LAN mansion.
After that Jiyang apologized to us and pleaded to continue his work as repayment of saving him.
Uncle allowed him and he continued working with him. After 6 months somehow yang managed to win his heart.
And About Cheng and haikuan, they both are married for 4 years.
Uncle almost got a heart attack when kuan asked for his permission to marry cheng.
Now they are living together. They adopted a girl 'Xing' 2 years ago.  She was 3 years old when cheng saw her at the orphanage he fall in love with her.
And yuan took the responsibility of Big brother. They both are the bundle of happiness in Lan mansion.
During these years Yibo worked hard and his company rose higher. Xiao Zhan became a famous painter but both of them managed their work and personal life.

Yibo took Zhan's hand and sat on the dry sand. Haikuan and cheng were playing underwater laughing wholeheartedly.

Zhan put his head on yibo's shoulder.
Yibo pulled him close and kissed on his forehead.
" I never imagined that my life would be different. Thank you Yibo for loving me" Zhan said joining his hands with yibo's

 Thank you Yibo for loving me" Zhan said joining his hands with yibo's

"You are my world baby. How can I not love such an amazing person who filled my life with pure bliss. " yibo replied looking at his husband with a smile.
Zhan turned his head and kissed on Yibo's lips with so much love.
He pulled apart and looked at his husband who was looking at him with love and care.
"Hey, love Birds..." They heard a voice and turned their faces.
"What the hell Yang!!! Don't disturb Us." Yibo shouted with annoyance. That idiot spoiled their loving moment.
Jiyang pulled Yang by his hands..
"Ohh, baby!! Let them have their time. We can have our own" jiyang winked at Yang. And yang followed him like an obedient puppy.
Zhan chuckled watching them.
"Zhan.. Don't look at another man" Yibo whined.
"Aishah...!! Jealous baby" Zhan put his hand on yibo's cheek and kissed his nose.
"Baby I am hungry" Zhan pouted.
"I am hungry too" Yibo replied looking at him selectively.
Zhan hit his chest playfully.
" let me fill my tummy first and after that, you can have your food." Zhan winked and Yibo's eyes darkened with lust.
They are having their 4 days vacation at the Maldives where they had their honeymoon. Xue yang, jiyang, chen,g and haikuan joined them. And Yuan and Xingares currently under Yanli's care. She too had a 3-year-old son. Yibo hired a nanny too to help Yanli.

Yibo and Zhan went to a nearby restaurant. After filling his stomach zhan seductively looked at Yibo nibbling his lover lips.
"Which position do you want to try today..???"

Yibo's little brother hardened hearing his husband's bold words.
"Let's go... I'll show you" Yibo paid for the starters and pulled his husband to the hotel, they were staying. Zhan was trying to surpass his laughter.

"Ahhh baby more...." Zhan was moaning shamelessly at the bed while Yibo was pounding hard on him.

After 3 more rounds of their steamy activity, zhan exhausted.
"Babe.. I am tired.." Zhan said catching his breath. But his husband ignored as he was busy worshiping his husband's smooth body.
"At least let me take a rest for a while" Zhan pleaded.
"Nope.. We need to try a few more positions baby" Yibo said grinning evilly.

Later at night, Zhan was laying tiredly on the bed beside Yibo

Later at night, Zhan was laying tiredly on the bed beside Yibo. They are together for a few years and there are many more years to go.
The relationship started with hatred and lead it to love.
They found their happiness with each other.
Yibo kissed Zhan's forehead. He couldn't ask for more than this blissful life. He prays every day to God that he will never separate for his love and his family.
"Wo Ai Ni, Zhanzhan"
" Wo Ai Ni, BoBo"

 "Wo Ai Ni, Zhanzhan" " Wo Ai Ni, BoBo"

The End.

___________________________________________