Chapter 42

Yibo's POV

When I woke up from my sleep the next morning, Zhan's face was pressed up against my chest & their legs tangled together beneath the sheets.

I took a moment to adore the beauty in front of me. My zhan my husband my love is in my arms. It still feels like a dream to me. But if it is a dream I didn't want to wake up. I would like to live in this dream forever with my love.

The bright light was piercing through the window & Zhan stir in his sleep opening his eyes to met with mine.
"Good morning love," he said in a husky voice.
I kissed his lips and replied with a smile that belongs to him only.
"Morning."

A quick glance a clock told me that I will be late if I didn't leave the bed soon but I was reluctant to do so. Who wants to leave his breathtaking husband in morning.
"Baby... Let's get fresh. We are late already"
Zhan said stretching his body.
"Whose fault is this...??? " I pouted and he gave me a questionable look.
"Who told you to be so tempting even in the morning." I kissed him again and he smiled between the kiss.
"Don't even think about it. I am still sour from last night's activity. You did really hard" he pouted
"Ahh... But how I remember that someone was moaning and demanding hard and fast." He blushed and hit my chest not so hard.
"Okay let's go take shower together"
"No... You will late Yibo. You go first I'll prepare your clothes."
Well, I wanted to have him now but he was right...
I quickly get a shower and left for a meeting. Zhan already packed veg roll for me so can eat on my way. Such a caring husband. I kissed him and told him to say sorry to yuan as I am in a hurry I can't spend my morning time with him.

Reaching the meeting place I parked in their open area parking lots.

Gathering all materials & started getting out of the car hoping that the meeting would go well. I took a deep breath and went inside the famous Italian restaurant. The waiter leads me to their booked table. I sat there and waited for Mr. Ou.

After 5 min Mr. Ou showed up. I stand up plastering a soft smile.
"Mr. Ou..." I nod and grab his hand for a firm handshake.
"CEO Wang..." His voice was steady and firm. I gestured him to take a seat.
"It's nice to finally be able to meet you in person," I said to start a conversation.

Getting down to business, I started asking about the proposal we offered him. He nodded in acknowledgment in between the conversation. He didn't utter a word or raise any queries. I am nervous now is he interested or not. After the business conversation, he asked me the real reason. " why you are offering a place to such unknown artists. "
And I told him about my views and my mother's wish.
"I will accept you to offer Mr. Yibo.."
"Sir can I request you one more thing. I want you to judge Art competition. Only if you..." He didn't let me complete.
"Of course Mr. Wang. Please send me the details"
Okay, so one phase-down of my plan. Now I need to convince my love to participate but I can't let him know that it was all my plan. 

After we bid goodbye to each other, I headed to parking. I called my brother and told him the good news than I called Yang and told him to inform all managers for an urgent meeting.

Within half an hour I was in the conference room of my company. I reveal about my plan of having an art competition. It will help us to find capable unknown artists. I told them to make a plan and hide the sponsor's name. The competition will be held 3 days before the inauguration. I know my marketing team will handle this.

After completing the pile of work he was exhausted. He only went on a vacation for 4 days and there is the mountain of files. He sighed but doesn't matter at least he spent all his time with his precious husband.
He glanced at his watch it was 8 pm already. He headed back to his home.

I stepped inside our room, my love was standing beside the window enjoying his green tea.
I pressed my body against his back. He stiffed but soon relaxed.
"My love... I missed you.." He said putting the cup in the table. He turned and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"I missed you too my baby.." I kissed him on his forehead then his lips.
"How was the meeting...???" He asked.
"We made a deal..." He beamed with happiness...

I ran my fingers through Zhan's hair in a comforting manner he looked up and kissed my cheeks. I teased him closing the distance but not kissing me. He frowned and desperately, he sought another kiss from me. Panting softly he drew back blushing. He is adorable. I hope my plan will work. I want him to pursue his dream. I will not let him waste his talent. I know he is capable.

No proofreading

No proofreading.