Chapter 48

Xiao Zhan's POV

6 month later

It is been 7 months since I wedded to the person I love with All my heart. Everything is going smoothly in our life. I feel so happy so full to have such a wonderful family and loving friends.
After Art gallery's opening Me, Yibo, and Kuan Ge, we went too busy. It was more difficult for me as I was new to this field and I was still handling my uncle's work. But when after an auction My painting got recognition at all over China I got busier.
Yuan was upset with us coz we both didn't have much time with him. Finally, Uncle decided to hire someone as his assistant. Few days of the interview we didn't get the perfect candidate. But the problem got solved when Cheng Suggested Robert.
Robert was living with him for 5 months. After I got married Cheng was alone. So he decided to look for a roommate and posted an Ad. And after a few days, someone hit him by his bike. That person was Robert. He took him to the hospital and took care of all charges. When cheng learned that He was looking for a flat he offered him and so They both are roommates now. Robert is a hardworking person. I am glad that I don't have to worry about Uncle's Work now. He doesn't have to work more as Robert is here to help him.
So everything is going well.
"Hey... Where are you dozing off," Cheng asked me?
"Ahh sorry." I startled at his sudden voice.
We are currently sitting at a coffee shop. He went to place an order for us.
"I told you, you have to help me. And here you are daydreaming, God knows about what..!!" He huffed.
I giggled at his antics. I don't know how haikuan gege is handling this fierce Cat.
I know what you guys are guessing. Let me clear! After that night when we had a party at Brightlight Club. Haikuan got drunk. Cheng took him to his apartment and they had a sensual night full of passion and ahem..!!! S*X
I hope you got it. After that, they were awkward at facing each other but after a few days when cheng confessed that he had been liking him for a long time, haikuan Ge gave both of them a chance. And As I see everything is on the right track.
But this fierce cat is bugging me for 2 days.. Why..??? Oh, it's Gege's birthday and he wants to gift him something special.
" why don't you try something different and bold at Bed" I suggested him smirking
He gasped. His eyes widen.
"You..."
Hahahahhaha I laughed hard.

"Okay Okay. Calm down! Why don't you customize something for him? "
"Hmmm" He hummed nodding twice.
"I think its a good Idea"
We finished our coffee and headed to Mall.
After ordering a Customize bracelet He went back and I headed to My home.
Home..!!! Yes, my home. Ohh ye,s Yibo gifted me a new Car. So Yes Now I can drive my own Car.
In the middle of the way, I got a call from an unknown number. I put the call on speaker.
"Hello???"
"Mr. Wang Xiao Zhan " His voice sounds familiar
"Yes...???"
"This is Officer Li Bowen. Can you come to the police station now..??" I feared. Why?? Did I do something? A  few seconds when he didn't hear me back he said again
"No need to worry Mr. Xiao. It's related to  Miss Wen Qing. If possible you can come with Mr. Wang Yibo. " he assured
"Okay. I'll be there in 30 min. "
After disconnecting the call I called Yibo and told him everything.
I picked him from the site he was working and we headed to the station together.

We were shocked Officer told us that Wen Qing wanted to meet me. Yibo was angrier after hearing this. But we decided to meet her as according to Mr. Li we should meet her for our safety. I got concerned.
We met her for 10 min. What we heard was shocking.
__________________________________________

So today's is haikuan Ge's birthday. Yibo booked a Resort at Yanqing for all of us. It's 2 days vacation. Finally, after long, we all are work free. As we already settled all our work beforehand.
Yanli Shijie couldn't accompany us she was going with Peacock for some business trip.
I call my brother in law 'peacock'

Yibo, I and Yuan and Uncle sat on Yibo's Car and gave some romantic time to new love birds.  Yubin, Robert, Xue Yang, and Sengyoun are coming together in Yubin's Car.
We reached the evening. 
Uncle and Yuan are staying in one room. Kuan Ge and Cheng are staying together. Uncle already accepted Cheng. So there will be no problem for both of them and I and Yibo are staying together, of course.
After having an hour of Rest we met at the dining hall. Yibo already told the manager to prepare everything. He knows Ge doesn't like anything fancy so decoration is light and we ordered his favorite Strawberry Cake.
Yibo didn't invite any other person or business leaders as this is our family time. Haikuan Ge was really Happy. He was actually beaming. After cutting the Cake we sat at the big dining table. Yuan was happier than all of us as he can spend more time playing and no study for him for 2 days.
After dinner, we chatted, laughed, and spend a good time together. Uncle and Yuan left to sleep first. Robert decided to leave for his room too because he was tired after driving for long.

I and Yibo decided to take a walk. The night was silent but we knew that a storm was waiting for us. But this time we were prepared. 
___________________________________________

Sorry Guys for the late update.
Hope you missed me.!!!
I'll be back soon with another chapter. And Yes the story is coming to the end. 2 more chapters. After that, I'll start to write
"The royal wedding"