Chapter 31

Yibo's P.O.V

It's been a 4 days since I revealed the Truth to Zhan. He doesn't talk to me, doesn't look at me. I know he is angry & disappointed but his silence is killing me slowly. But who I am to complain, I did wrong.
At first I tried to talk to him but he ignored. Okay I deserved it....!!
I can't concentrate on my work. I have to clear this mess soon otherwise my guilt will kill me slowly. I already lost Zhan's trust & now I am afraid of loosing everything. I can't tell my brother & Uncle about Ziyi. What Should I do. ???
I called seungyoun & xue yang at my office. I need to find a solution. I know whatever way I choose in the end my brother will get hurt.
I stand up from chair and walked to the big window. Looking at City I find everything was remained as before I saw but my heart it becomes more lonely than before. My zhan , Yes I can say that at least to my self. He owned my heart with his beautiful smile and now I am thirsty for his single smile. He captivated my heart and What I did?? I am the most unlucky man in this world. It could have been better. But I can not change the past now. The image of his teary eyes were roaming around my mind.
I lost him forever. Seeing him struggling to breath, so broken, shattered, I felt like I was drawning deep inside ocean loosing my breath, slowly flooding to the darkest world.

With a knock ,Seungyoun & Yang came inside.
_________________
"I am Collecting all the proof against Wen Qing. We can file a case against her of cheating & fraud. "
Seungyoun said.
"It won't be enough. We need to make sure she spent all her life in custody. I won't leave her easily. "
I replied. She has to repay for all her sin.
"After marrying Haikuan ge She is not active criminal. All of her past are almost vanished. And what ever proof we have can only send her jail for 3 or 4 years." Yang said.
"Yibo why don't you ask her directly. She wanted a settled life right that's why she choose Haikuan ge. We can give her enough money to leave. " Seungyoun said.
"No. I don't think so. Her obsession towards Zhan is much more than that. She planned to leave everything. In Greece the property she purchased is not large so in my opinion she only want Zhan this time not a luxury life.
May be She had something in her past which we haven't discovered yet..." I said.

They both nodded in agreement.
"Seungyoun, try to collect more information & find something more useful...
Yang, hire someone to keep an eye on Ziyi. She must be planning something."

After the brief discussion I took them for lunch at our favorite restaurant. They went back to work and I am going to fetch my baby lion. Thinking about him made my heart saddened more. I don't know after clearing this mess if Zhan will let me meet Yuan. They both are precious to me. I Sighed inwardly.
What will I do if they left me...???

I reached there and parked my car. I went inside playschool. The guard greeted me and said " You are Yuan's father...??? "
He asked..
Obviously he know me as I am the one who always drop and pick him up.
"Yes.." I replied and about to enter when he said something that froze me on the spot
"But A lady take him with her. She said she is Aunt of Ayuan & Ayuan seems to know her. They just left" He said.
A lady.. Ayuan...??? I didn't know why I am feeling restless as of something bad is going to happen. No no no...
I took out my phone and searched for Ziyi's picture. I showed that picture to guard...
"Is she was the one???? "
He looked at the picture carefully after few seconds he recognized her
"Ahh . Yes yes.. She Picked him. " Guard replied.
Why she was here at first place..??? I called Zhan to confirm if ziyi & Yuan reached home. He wasn't picking up my call.. I called him again but it was unanswered. I called Ziyi but her number was unreachable. 'i hope everything is all right'
I called brother running towards parking lot. Brother picked up " Brother.. Where are you...???"
"At home. Are you coming for lunch too??" He asked
"No I was in playschool to pick Yuan but he left with Ziyi Jie. I wanted to confirm if they reached home." I tried not to panic.
"Ohh.. They must be on their way. "
"Ahh.. okay okay. Is Zhan is there in home. He is not answering my call??"
" No he is not here... Is there any problem Yibo..?? You sound worried" I can't tell him .
"No brother. I am coming home. We can have lunch together " I assured him that everything is fine but my mind was in Chaos as it filled with so many negative thoughts...
I was heading to Lan Mansion when I got a call from an unknown number.
I picked up "hello..."
"Wang Yibo....???" I heard an unknown voice " Yes...??" I replied.
"If you want your husband and son alive, come here quickly & Don't try to be smart. A driver is waiting outside of school in the Black SUV. Go there, no need to talk to him. Give him your phone and.....  You know your Life is in my hand." the latter disconnected the call. He felt a pang when he realized that Zhan & Yuan are kidnapped.
His mind went blank. Zhan... Yuan...??? He whispered. He had to be careful. His hands were shaking but he somehow managed to walk towards the Black SUV. The driver was wearing black mask and Cap. He gave him his phone and sat on passenger seat.. All is mind was chanting.
'please be safe .' ' please be safe.' I should have been more careful. I should have been taken care of things. No matter what I have to save both of them. I will not let Ziyi hurt them.
He sat silently there but his heart was beating fast. He was scared.. A debilitating Fear spread through his mind , what will happen...???
After 1 hours of stressful ride. They reached at abodened Area. Driver signaled  me to get off the car.
There was nothing but forest. Two man with well build body came to me & started checking me. They took off my watch, chain and wallet. After than they handcuffed me and put a blindfold on my eyes.
One of them, grabbed my arm leading the way. I followed Quietly.
I wish my zhan & Yuan are safe.

After 10 min of walk I felt coldness touched my body and I shivered. I think we reached at the place.
They unfold the scarf and my sight was blurry. I tried to adjust and after few seconds I saw Ziyi and A man with a creepy smile on his face.
I wasn't surprised seeing her. I knew it was her plan. But I didn't said a word. I waited for them to say something because I know she won't hurt Zhan & Yuan. If she wanted too she wouldn't have called me here. I know there is something they wanted from me.
"Sign this divorce papers." Ziyi said looking directly into my eyes.
"Never.." I replied in most calmest tone I could use looking back into her confidently.
"Are you sure....??? " Wen chao asked smriking.
This is not a good sign
"I will not sign this" I replied in a dominating tone.
"Ohhh what a pity..!! I thought you are brother of my so called husband so I wanted to be kind for you. But doesn't matter. If you are not signing this,.......
She took out a gun pointing towards me
"You have to die.." She barked.
________________________________________
Hello Readers....
Don't be upset... See... Here is the most charming smile of the most beautiful person.

& Our hottest Cool guy

Bbye

Bbye...~~~~~~