Chapter 38 🔞

Author's P.O.V

As soon as they enter inside the hotel room Yibo closed door using his foot and closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around zhan, taking in a long deep breath. They walked inside backwards, not letting go of each other.

Zhan placed his hands behind Yibo's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. It wasn't soft but passionate.
Yibo pushed him against the wall deepening the kiss, their tough found each other battling ,neither to win nor lose.
They were devouring each other as drinking water after thirst.

"Zhan, Tell me to stop

"Zhan, Tell me to stop... otherwise I..I can't control myself. " Yibo said catching his breath... But replied him with a deep kiss... "I want you..." Zhan replied in a hoarse voice.. "I want you to touch me..."
Zhan pulled back looking deep into Yibo's hazel deep eyes. "I want you to make me yours.." he paused a bit. "Yibo.. I trust You..". Yibo's hesitation vanished ,he pulled him to kiss him desperately. Zhan groans into Yibo's mouth not wanting to separate. Zhan opened his mouth and Yibo's tongue entering him all angles exploring the warm cave trying to taste him.
Yibo's hand moved from zhan's neck touch him all over his hands he grabbed his Palm and placed them above zhan's head. Zhan moved his hips impatiently. Yibo pulled back with a slight whimper hold him in bridal style and take him to bed. He hovered above him closing the distance. Yibo kissed him softly placing his hands inside Zhan's shirt touching his soft skin with his warm hands.

Yibo's tongue making its way down to zhan's jawline to his neck

Yibo's tongue making its way down to zhan's jawline to his neck. Zhan let out a soft moan. "Ahhh..." And pulled him closer. Their digit rubbed against each other making them shiver with the strange feeling.
Zhan spread his legs and pulled Yibo against him. Yibo let out a soft whimper.
"Zhan..." The name sounded like a Melody to zhan which he wants to hear again & again.
Zhan grabbed yibo ass to get some friction, they were hard as rock. They moved together and Yibo started trailing his lips to zhan's shoulder placing soft wet kisses gaining a melodious moan from his lovers mouth.
"Ahh..Yibo.." zhan's hand clucthed against yibo shirt as he bit him on his neck ,sucking him making his body burn with lust. He pulled back satisfied with his work watching a love bite as if it was some kind of Art. He felt his overwhelming need to feel zhan. He pulled out zhan's t shirt.
He turned on seeing Zhan's smooth white skin, his digit twitched inside his pants. He started placing soft kisses on zhan's chest. He rubbed zhan's left nipple with one hand while sucking other. Zhan arched his back with pleasure making more way for his husband. Each touch was making him more impatient.
Zhan pulled Yibo above caught his lips and kissed him senseless. Yibo started moving his hips. Zhan let out a moan against yibo's lips.
Yibo's hands sliding up and down on Zhan's waist, fingers playing on the soft skin there.
"So soft.." Yibo murmured against his lips.
Zhan tilted his hips against Yibo's rubbing against him.