HELLO THERE

Welcome back!

If you're here, that means that you liked Shift enough to come and try the second book. If that's the case, then I'm glad that you enjoyed!

If you're new here, that means you skipped right over the first book and came to the second. You're gonna have to back track a little bit to 'SHIFT'.

This is the second book in my Flash series and will contain both season two and three.

Once again, I own nothing that is affiliated with Flash, that is all the show runners. The plot and characters are theirs. However, I do own the characters Alex and Dylan Holt and the side plot that revolves around them. AKA don't steal my characters otherwise your a lousy shithead.

I hope that you like this as much or more than the first book.

Same as the first book, the only warning that I have is some mentions of drug use but once again, it's nothing major.

I don't own any of the pictures/gifs, they were all taken by google and I take no credit for them.

Alex Holt is Jullianne Hough
Dylan Holt is Matthew Daddario

Love you all for taking the time to read my stories, I really appreciate all of you.

Also I'm really having trouble to let go of this series and I'm highkey thinking of a third book for season four. Thoughts? Is that too much? I'm not sure, I'm just writing these for fun.